Author's Rantings.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COPY MY STORY THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS ASK 

Believe it or not, I work really hard on finding ideas and things that I think would be appealing to the rest of yous and keep you guys interested, but it's really pissing me off that all of my hard work is used by some people who just change around band members (sometimes they keep the same band members) and plagerize my work. 

It's become a huge concern of mine because I go out of my way to do this writing stuff. I put writing before any of my homework and school work, and each chapter is constructed to fit the plot well, whether it be this story or any other story that I have written, and now I see people copying this? Why?

I'm not even motivated to write this story if people are just going to copy it and pretend that they came up with it themselves. It upsets me to the point that I don't even want to write anymore because I am afraid that people are going to steal the idea. What the hell? 

Why do people have to be so lazy and not do any work for themselves but still recieve credit for the things that I have worked my ass off for? I don't think it's necessary for me to stress about if someone is stealing my ideas or not. So I don't even know when the next update for this will be, because at this rate, I don't even want to write this if someone's just going to steal it and take the credit for it. 

Sorry for those who have been reading this for themselves and who are not plagerizing my work. 

I love you. 

~Nina