New Tours and Bar Sluts

-------

SIENNA

-------

The whole rumor about Sienna and her father passed after AP online wrote an apology saying how wrong they were to accuse Austin of incest. 

By now, Sienna was sick of being on tour. She finished her paper on Tony The Tour Turtle and she sent it through the system. Tony seemed thrilled to have his precious pet back and quite frankly, Sienna was getting sick of taking care of him. 

She sighed and stared at the ceiling of her bunk. Vic and her had just finished talking through text and the others were out getting drunk at a local bar. 

She convinced Austin that she was fine on the bus and she didn't want to hold him back from having fun with his friends. Not to mention, he needed to get drunk to have the weight of his shoulders from all the drama. 

Sienna was not alone on the bus, she knew that. 

Zack had decided not to get shit faced and chose to stay with Sienna on her father's bus. 

Tour was almost over, and she was thankful for that, but something made her worry even more. After this tour came another tour that included OMAM, BMTH, AA, and YMAS. She didn't know any of these bands and honestly, she didn't really feel like she could handle another tour. She had about a month to recover between the tour. 

"Sienna? Are you hungry? I'm making some soup." Zack called. Sienna stood up and crawled out of her bunk. 

"Sure. I'll have some." She said and Zack smiled at her. Sienna twirled her nose ring slightly and felt herself drift off again into blanking out.

"What's eating you?" Zack asked, putting the soup in the microwave. 

She shrugged slightly and sighed. "I-uh, I kind of am worried about the other tour that-that my dad is going on after this." 

Zack smiled at her and nodded to Austin's laptop. "D'ya think he'll mind if I use it?"

"No." Sienna said, slightly bummed that Zack didn't show that he cared about her worries, but he redeemed himself by sitting next to her and opening a tab up. 

"Who's on tour?" Zack asked, readying his hands on the keyboard. 

"BMTH, YMAS, AA, and Of Mice And Men." 

Zack grinned. "So this is BMTH," he clicked on a video and Sienna watched the video with fascination. She thought Austin had the most tattoos in the world, and she was quickly corrected when she saw the lead singer's inked out skin. "Bring Me The Horizon. They're a nice group of people. Very shy, except for Matt." Zack let this sink in for a while as Sienna watched the hardcore band play their hearts out. 

"This is Asking Alexandria." Zack brought up a video called The Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel) and Sienna was slightly tempted to laugh at the pin straight haired man who was head banging like crazy.

Zack chuckled. "They don't look like that now. That guy, the lead singer, he's not a brunette. He's a ginger." 

"No!" Sienna laughed. 

"Yeah. His name is Danny. Ben, that one, he has naturally curly light brown hair. Sam is a dirty strawberry blond not a brunette. And James? He's a dirty blondish brunette. Buzz cut styled hair. And Cam, that guy. He's pretty much the same." 

Sienna nodded and Zack typed in 'You Me At Six'

"These guys are the softer of the group. Kind of like ATL vs. OMAM."