Five New Friends

Le Time Lapse of ____, two days before tour. 

-------

Austin

-------

"Do you like this bean bag chair?" He asked, pointing one out. Sienna made a face and he shrugged, lowering his hand. Vic had pulled out some pillows to go with the color of her room and Sienna grabbed the bedsheets to go with it. Tino and Phil grabbed Sienna some small carpets for her room and other things and trinkets. 

Alan was pulling out random shit from the shelves and placing them in different spots to be a nuisance. Austin had previously bought her a camera and a used laptop to go with her on tour. He was going to give that to her later as a surprise. He also changed her number so now everyone on her favorite's list had new number. She was finally carefree and smiling, and it made Austin happy to know that Sienna was finally at ease. 

He cracked his neck slightly and smirked at Alan who now held a pillow pet in his hands. Austin was so excited to go on tour again. He was excited for Sienna to meet Josh, Dan, Matt, Max, and Chris, more than BMTH and AA. She really enjoyed YMAS' music and Austin felt like she was becoming a little fan girl herself. He thought that was adorable

Biting his tongue, he walked with Sienna to grab something from the shelf and check out. All together, they bought an egg chair, some pillows, some sheets, and some other items. Seeing how Sienna wasn't really keen on spending money, she asked for the cheapest items ever. 

Walking behind her, Austin was excitedly going through the checklist in his mind about when they got home. First, he would give her the camera, then the laptop, then he would introduce Sienna to Josh and the rest of You Me At Six. Josh was coming over to stay with Austin for a while because he didn't have a house in the USA, so Austin allowed them to stay with him for a while, which they gladly accepted. 

YMAS was coming over in a few hours and as Austin ushered everyone into his truck, some in the bed of the truck, he excitedly drove back to his house. 

Sienna was talking with Phil about something that interested her and she seemed really into it, so Austin tuned into their conversation. 

"Yeah, I've always thought the guitar was a cool instrument." She admitted. "I always kinda wanted to learn how to play." 

Phil immediately launched into how he could probably teach her some chord progressions while they were on tour and Sienna gladly accepted. Austin smiled and parked in his driveway, happy that Sienna and Phil were getting along as well. 

"Who's that?" Sienna asked, her head cocking slightly. "Why are there men on your doorstep?" Austin blinked wearily. Well, speaking of the devil. YMAS were just sitting on his lawn, on their phones, throwing a frisbee back and forth. When Josh spotted Austin's car, he smiled and waved frantically. Austin turned off the car and opened the door to greet his friends. 

"Hey! How long have you been here for?" Austin laughed, rolling his eyes at them. Matt wrinkled his nose. 

"Not long. Just maybe, four, five minutes?" He asked at his friends. Dan nodded. 

"That sounds about right." 

"Who are they?" Sienna whispered, nervously grasping at his hand. Austin chuckled. 

"This is Josh, Dan, Chris, Matt, and Max." Austin pointed them out, each englishman looking jetlagged and tired. 

"Why-" She mumbled, her eyebrows drawing together.