Broken Generation

-------

Sienna

-------

As she was sitting in her hotel room that she shared with her father, Sienna had new music to start listening to. She wanted to know what ADTR was playing, but she also wanted to listen to a band that her Vic was saying earlier he was starting to enjoy more. Crown the Empire. 

Before listening to the band, she assumed them to sound like Vic's band; a little hardcore, a little soft core. But Sienna didn't know what to really expect. Now upon hearing their band, Sienna realized, they were nothing like PTV. She actually really liked them though, even though when Austin walked into the room, he gave her a surprised look because he recognized the band playing in her earbuds. 

They had that aggression that Sienna enjoyed, much more than the music that would sometimes be soft, then loud in the same song. 

Austin had finished taking a shower, and Sienna was contentedly sitting on her bed with her laptop in her lap, Skyping Noah. Austin had just finished Skyping Alexis and he was now working on a document on his computer. 

"Your piercings are different." Sienna said, shyly gesturing to the screen. Noah nodded, grinning. 

"Yeah, I thought: 'New year, new me'." He said sarcastically. Austin snorted loudly from his bed and Sienna rolled her eyes. 

"Don't say that, Noah, that's stupid." Sienna scolded. Noah pouted and gave Sienna a wounded look in the screen. 

"Fine." Noah sighed. "So, what are you guys doing for your birthday?" 

Sienna frowned, shrugging. She was now turning 16, and she didn't know how she was supposed to feel about it. She was turning 16 in two days, and she wished she could spend it with Noah, but no, she was spending it with a bunch of sweaty smelly guys. 

"It's a surprise." Austin said, barely looking up from his laptop. "So don't say anything!" 

"You know what they're doing?" Sienna accused, giving her boyfriend a glare. Noah grinned. 

"Yeah, I do, but I can't tell you anything, Sienna. I don't want to ruin the surprise for you!" Sienna stuck her tongue out at Noah, and Noah replied by sticking his tongue out too. "Right, well, I've gotta go. It's early here. Like, 5am and I have to get an hour of sleep before school starts." 

Sienna nodded, feeling a little guilty about keeping her boyfriend up, but from his facial expression, he didn't mind. 

"Bye, Sienna! I love you." Noah said, blowing a kiss into the screen. Sienna blushed. 

"I love you too." Sienna smiled, feeling giddy inside. Noah beamed before ending the Skype call. She shut her computer and put it on the ground near her suitcase and plugged it in. Then, she then turned her focus on her father. "Okay, tell me. What do you have planned?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Austin said innocently. Sienna raised an eyebrow and Austin sighed dramatically. "If it makes you feel any better, we're celebrating Mike's, Rian's, Alex's, and your birthday all at once." 

Sienna thought about it for a minute before sighing. 

"Fine. As long as we're all mushed together-" 

"You are!" Austin assured her, smiling at her with a large grin. "Trust me. We planned it out perfectly." 

Sienna was amused of how excited Austin seemed about this. He seemed so manly, but he was so excited about planning parties that it was a little hard to believe. She sighed and leaned over to the bedside table and picked up the TV remote. She flipped on the television and quickly found a movie channel, watching the pixar film.