Dried Squid, Jukeboy, and Relationship Wagers

Short awkward update! You get to see Sienna's hyper side. Thank you so much for your comments guys. I know I don't normally respond, but trust me, I read EVERY comment and they all make me smile. Thank you for voting too and making this so much fun for me. I love every single one of yahs!!!!

Love, 

Nina

-------

Sienna

-------

“Ew! Ew!” Sienna laughed, jerking away from Josh and Dan who wore cheesy grins, winking at her and taking a step closer, holding the dried squid in their hands. “No! No! Ew! Matt! Maaaatt! MAAAAAATTTTTT!” 

“Maybe she should drink Monster more often.” Chuckled Dan. “She’s more talkative that way.” They both took another step, presenting the squid. Too bad her father and the rest of the band were in an interview and Austin convinced Noah to go with them. Alex was with Chris Miller, scoping out the venue. Josh and Dan were taking full advantage of the situation, knowing that Sienna was alone, and she was afraid of the squid. 

“MATT!” she shrieked again, hoping someone would come to her aid. Sure enough, Matt Kean and Matt Nicholls walked into the small kitchen area. Sienna scrambled away from Josh and Dan, safely placing herself behind Vegan, who eyed the squid wearily. 

“Ah.” He said in understanding. Dan winked, popping the squid in his mouth, chuckling. Josh didn’t eat it, but tossed it in the air, aimed at Sienna. Sienna dodged it and raced away, giggling. 

Lee gave her a curious look when she leaped into the back lounge where Max, Oli, Matt Barnes, and Jordan were all playing a video game together. She dove and squeezed herself behind Oli, Jordan, and Lee. They laughed at her, scooting forward a little so she could press her face into the back of the couch, her back pressing against the lower backs of the others. Lee snickered and she felt someone put a couple of pillows and blankets over her to hide her, to make it look like it was propping up the three men. 

She heard feet hit the ground and she held her breath. Jordan’s lower back stiffened a little, keeping her hidden. 

“Didn’t Sienna run in here?” asked Dan Flint’s voice. 

“Nope. Well, yeah.” Oli chuckled. “She ran up here and went up to the roof. Max helped her up.” 

“Oh.” Dan sighed, his feet sounding like they turned and the back lounge door snapped shut. Sienna let out a sigh, pulling the barricade off her and relaxed. Max grinned at her as she swung her legs around so she was sitting in between Lee and Jordan. 

“Thank you.” She breathed. 

“Why are you hiding, Birdy?” Lee whispered, nudging her. Sienna wrinkled her nose. 

“Josh and Dan were throwing dried, dead squid at me.” She whined. Matt Barnes laughed loudly. 

“Just throw eggplant at Josh.” 

“Yeah,” Sienna snorted, “because I just have an eggplant shoved up my-”

“Sienna?” called Austin’s voice from the other side of the back lounge door. “Where are you?” 

She gave a pleading look to Oli, who shrugged. He stood up, stepping on the couch and opening the hatch that led to the roof. Max laughed and grabbed her by her waist. Jordan joined in too, helping in hoisting her up, shoving her up through the hatch; and that was when she realized what they were doing.