Karasuno- Birthday

Começar do início

A few minutes later, the girls' alarms went off earlier than they wanted, and were thrown off the nightstand where they were before.

Groaning they got up and left their dorms in hopes to find something to keep them awake. Now that they made the effort, they knew that there was no chance of falling back to sleep.

"You awake too?" Kaylie called to (Y/N) whom she found at one of the hall entrances.

"Ya," (Y/N) yawned, "where's Lindsay?"

Looking at the Hufflepuff dorms entry they saw a collapsed Lindsay, resting on the staircase in front of it.

(Y/N) walked up the moving staircase and tried to pick of the older female.

"A little help."

Kaylie sighed and walked up the stairs and tried to help (Y/N). "Come on Baconham..."

"Food." She mumbled in somewhat of a reply.

"It's useless," (Y/N) groaned, "she's like a hibernating bear."

(Y/N) and Kaylie dropped her on the ground and watched as she rolled down to the exit. Kaylie kicked Lindsay lightly and got a groan from her.

"Maybe she's dead."

"Probably not." (Y/N) sighed looking down at her feet. "Did you notice the streamers?" She asked confused about their sudden presence.

"Yup, only academics." Kaylie sighed, "come on, let's drag this sack of potatoes and follow it."

Each grabbing an arm, the two girls dragged the oldest of the three through the halls and down the stairs that had been entirely covered in decorations.

"Oh my god..." (Y/N) said, dropping one of Lindsay's arms.

The entire Grand Hall was covered with decorations, and sleeping boys.

There were banners from each of the Houses that Lindsay, Kaylie, and (Y/N) were in, and one huge one that read: HAPPY BIRTHDAY(s) Kaylie, Lindsay, and (Y/N)!!

"What in the world?!" (Y/N) yelled causing Lindsay to shoot up from the ground.

"What happened?! I've been awake the whole time," Lindsay looked at the Grand Hall and stopped, "oh, that happened."

"You were awake?!" Kaylie yelled waking up the boys that were sprawled around the room.

"Oh ya, I was too lazy to walk." Lindsay yawned patting of confetti that had gotten stuck to her back, butt and legs from being dragged around.

"I'm going to kill you," Kaylie said glaring at Lindsay.

(Y/N) walked around the decorated room away from the two girls bickering.

"Did you guys do all this?" (Y/N)'s eyes widen as she picked up a stray balloon.

"Yeah," Daichi said, rubbing his cheek as he yawned. "It was supposed to be a surprise though."

"Well, it was definitely a surprise."

Nishinoya and Tanaka dragged over the older girls towards the rest of the group that had gathered around a group of presents.

"Holy shit," Lindsay said gaping at the mountain of presents.

"Language," Kaylie said getting out of the younger boys' grip.

"Wait," Lindsay said also getting out of Tanaka and Nishinoya's hold, "is there food?"

"Of course," Sugawara laughed as he brought out a cake with Kiyoko and Yachi, "they made it." He said.

"You really shouldn't have done this," (Y/N) told the group of boys.

"It's okay, (Y/N)," Hinata told the other 5th year, "you would've done the same for us."

"I wouldn't have." Lindsay said as she shoved caked in her mouth.

"You're disgusting," Kaylie commented.

"Thank you, and you know you love me," Lindsay sang.

"I thought you were a Hufflepuff," Kaylie sighed.

"I am~" she replied.

Kaylie shook her head. "I need some food."

"Too late," Tsukishima said, "I think Hufflepuff called dibs."

"Fight me, Tsukki." Lindsay growled handing Kaylie and (Y/N) a slice of the cake, crumbs and pieces of cream falling off of her nose and mouth.

"Okay then," Kaylie said, putting the cake down, laying on the floor. "I think I'm just going to lay down and die."

"Take me with you," Kageyama mumbled as he held his piece of cake away from Hinata and Nishinoya.

(Y/N), who hadn't said anything because of the massive amount of cake her her mouth, put down her plate and and let out a burp. "How about we open the presents?"

Sitting in front of the pile (Y/N), pulled out a gift with her name on it.

"That's from Tsukki and I." The quiet Yamaguchi said.

"Awe a couples gift."

Ripping of the wrapping paper, (Y/N) was met with multiple books by (author) whom she adored the writing of.

"Thank you!"

Asahi pulled one that had Lindsay's name plastered on and handed it to her

"Daichi and I bought that one, Lindsay." Sugawara said.

Opening the box, Lindsay found a baggy yellow sweater that was covered in pink donuts.

"THANK YOU SUGAMAMA, DADCHI!" she yelled out.

"Pink donuts?" Tsukki asked.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??" Lindsay yelled at him.

Asahi handed another box to Kaylie, "Tanaka, Noya and I bought this."

Opening the large box, Kaylie saw a large spell book that she had been waiting to come out.

"OH MY GOD YASSSS!! Thanks you so much," Kaylie said, hugging each of them.

More present were handed out, and by the time they finished, students who had woken up had walked into the Grand Hall to see the large mess.

"Where's my present?!" Oikawa whined when he walked in.

"In the trashcan, where it belongs." Iwazumi groaned walking passed him a joint his classmates and friends.

"Wait...It was your birthday?" (Y/N) asked with her head tilted slightly.

Oikawa jumped on (Y/N)'s legs and wrapped his body around them. "You didn't remember my birthday??"

"Because it isn't you piece of trash!" Iwazumi yelled, smacking the back of his friends head, "now get off her before you kill her you idiot!"

Lindsay handed a small box to Oikawa, "here, a present."

Oikawa opened the box and pulled out a small piece of metal. "Is this a mini garbage can?" He asked.

Lindsay nodded and sat next to her two friends.

"Where did you get that?" Kaylie asked.

"It was the garbage can in the corner, I just shrunk it." She said making (Y/N) laugh loudly.

"Wait," (Y/N) said. "Is it Oikawa's birthday or not?"

"Oh my god." Kaylie groaned.

"Yup, only academics." Lindsay sighed.

~~~~~

Happy birthday to us
Happy birthday dear losers
Happy birthday to us

So this book has hit 22k views and 1k votes now. Thank you so much, we can't thank you enough.

If you want to talk to me my Instagram is: lb.bacon

I want to be able to talk to you readers so feel free at anytime to contact me.

Thank you~