Over My Dead Body #2

My heart grew colder throughout the years and I could almost feel the left side of my chest ice cold to the touch. I guess I’ve been on a rampage over that stupid runt that claimed me as his mate. I’ve killed 17 other packs and had too many massacres to count.

Needless to say, I was famous for killing even more so now that I’ve got anger bubbling inside me. Every time I kill something the boiling anger increases and before I know it I’ve killed hundreds upon thousands of creatures.

No one dares to stop me. I don’t know how I’ve always escaped with only a sore body and occasionally a scar or a bruise. Has everybody gone weak or am I just merciless? A little of both I presume.

But although I’m a tough cookie I can never get myself to go back to Big Bear or anywhere near the mountain side of California. Hell no. I loved the snow but there is no way I’m going to let a kid mate me. From what I’ve heard he became Alpha so easily it was almost funny, he brought his pack to the top of all others and will become Alpha of all Alphas when he turns 21; which is why I won’t go near him.

                I heard he’s smoking hot.

                “Shut up.” I grumbled. My wolf has been wanting to see him so badly, but she knows full well what will happen if we cave into temptation.

                I hate it when you’re right.

                Same here.

                Can we at least have fun once in a while? I have desires too you know. I blushed a little at her whining. I’ve haven’t had sex in a very long time, it was never something that got me going. Killing and raiding city’s was more like it, but getting hot and sweaty with someone wasn’t in my best interest. Apparently wolfy here doesn’t have the same idea.

                “I’ll go get some clothes and we’ll have some fun.” I didn’t say I was completely against the idea, I grinned mischievously.

                I walked through every store, taking what I liked and continued to the next. I couldn’t mask my embarrassment when I went into the lingerie store, but can you blame me? People in this century can have floss for underwear and they’d say it was too much. Their shorts are smaller than my pantyhose during the medieval times for Christ sakes!

                But some were really cute and something in me sparked when I thought of myself in them. I grinned involuntarily and walked out the restroom door in my new clothes, my body already adjusted to the little material like it was born for it. The high heels I wore were clacking against the tile floor as I walked towards the mirror.

I had put make up on with all the samples from the makeup aisle of the mall and it looked great, my brown eyes thick with eyeliner and mascara, my lips blood red, and a light blush on my cheeks. I got one of the ladies selling curlers to curl my hair by pretending that I was really into one of their products.

                In full body view I wore a leather vest by itself showing off all of my tattoos on my upper body, tight leather pants, and black high heels. Needless to say I like the color black and leather material.

 I put an extra ‘umph’ in my stride as I walked out the door and into full view, smirking as guys continued staring.

Now it’s time for the fun part.

I hailed a cab and asked to be taken to the best club in town.

                Walking into the club I looked around in search of the bar, my eyes quickly met with the many bottles hanging on the wall and decided that would be my best bet.

I sat on the stools grinning at the strong alcoholic smell filling my nostrils.

                “What can I get ya?” A deep voice asked, snapping me back to reality.

                “Best drink you can make.” I bit my lip suggestively.

                “Now that’s what I like to hear.” He grinned as he made a drink for me.

                “Say,” I perked up as an idea popped in my head. “how much does a job like this pay?” I grinned. He turned to me with a thoughtful look on his face, his eyes then trailed over my perked up boobs and smirked.

                “The check alone is pretty good pay, but with tips… well it varies too much to know. Let’s just say anywhere near 500- 1000+ a week.” He shrugged. “Not bad at all.” I chugged down the drink like water and licked my lips.

                “Sounds good to me.” I put my chin in my palm as I thought. “How do you get hired?”

                “Well sometimes it can be pretty shallow ‘cause the boss likes attractive people to work here; you’d be a shoe in if you’d ask for a spot here.” He winked. I smiled at him and then looked at the crowed. It did sound good, but I wouldn’t be able to work for anybody but myself.

                Oh well.

                “See you later.” I jumped off the stool and walked towards the crowd and immediately had people grinding on me. I ignored the murderous thoughts in my head as I grinded along with whoever was in back and in front of me.

The club was playing a random song that was easy to dance to and before I knew it a very hot guy started dancing with me; he smelled sweet, he must be a vampire or a demon.

                “What’s your name beautiful?” he asked coming from behind, sniffing up my neck.

                “Janet.” I lied. “Yours?” I grinned as he shoved me closer to him.

                “Marcus.”

We danced for another half hour until things started to really heat up and we almost got it on right then and there. The question I’ve been waiting for finally popped out of his mouth.

“So… my place or yours?”

                “Yours.” I breathed out smashing myself against him making him smirk.

We hailed a cab quickly and we were on our way to his house. When we got there he scooped me up and took me inside as I sucked on his neck and grinded into his manhood. I felt him stumble a bit as he walked up the stairs to what I assumed was his bedroom.

                “You’re a feisty wolf aren’t you?” He smirked, his eyes shone with lust.

                “So I’ve been told.” I thrust my hips on his and he fell on the bed on top of me.

                “You’re good at that.” He moaned as he finally matched my hips’ rhythm.

                “Yes well, are we gona undress or not?” I asked impatiently. He chuckled and quickly ripped his clothes off as I slipped out of my own. We jumped on each other like animals until I got him under me.

I grinned down at Marcus playfully as he held onto my hips. I finally felt him slip into me making us both moan out, I moved my hips the way I liked it and from the many moans coming from Marcus I knew he liked it too.

                “Janet.” He moaned out, I resisted the urge to laugh as I let out a loud moan; skin against skin faster and faster until we finally let go.

_*_

                That’s it! I fisted my hands tightly, hearing my knuckles crack and blood dripping from my nails digging into my palms.

No more hiding for her. She will be mine and only mine. How dare she mate with another! I’ve done everything for her, I’ve even waited until I was of rightful age to go find her and finish my claim on her.

She’ll be mine tomorrow, my 21st birthday; I’ll even have a little vampire for a celebratory dinner.