"Rocky, where you going? The album's about to drop in ten minutes."

"I gotta take a call. I'll be back before it's time."

He doesn't say anything else as I enter the front of Worldwide and take a seat on one of the love seats present.

"Okay I'm back," I say.

"Cool," he says. "so the party sounds hot right now.

I chuckle. "It is, but I could use you here."

"I wish I could be out there too. But I do have a surprise for you when you get back to your place."

"Oh really now?" I smile.

"Yep."

"Hell in that case let me tell these niggas to drop the album so I can go see my surprise."

As the two of us are laughing, I hear a knock on the door. I wonder who that could be because looking at the time, the album is about to drop in five minutes.

"Hang on, Drake there's someone at the door."

He replies with a simple okay as I get up from the love seat to answer the door. And once I open it, I almost drop my phone, my mouth is wide open, and my eyes are wide open as I'm looking at who's standing right in front of my face.

"Surprise," he says as we both hang up our phones.

I'm standing here speechless as I actually see Drake standing right here in front of me.

Before I can say anything I hear Twelvvy yelling in the hallway to me that the album is about to be released in three minutes.

"Okay I'm coming! Give me a second!"

I look back at Drake, still not expecting to see him here.

"May I come in?" He laughs, and that laugh has me whipped. "I may be from Toronto, but it's cold as fuck."

"Yeah, come on in," I say doing just that and closing the door behind us. "We might want to go ahead and get to the studio. The album's about to be released in a few minutes."

"Before we go back there though-" he stops mid-sentence as he takes his fingers and places them under my chin, lifts my face towards his as he leans in and our lips connect.

This kiss turned passionate quickly as I feel his hands slide down to my waist almost towards my ass until I stop by pulling away smirking.

"Album release party remember?" I whisper. "We can finish this at my place."

"Are you sure about that?"

I kiss him again. "But I can't make any promises."

I walk away from him, leaving him standing there for a second before he follows me back to the studio.

"Hey y'all, look who showed up," I announce and point to Drake.

"Hey," everyone says and a few of them get up from their spots to give Drake a bro hug and some day. While I get me another drink and take my spot back on the couch.

"Yo Drake, you just about missed it," says Nast. "The album's about to drop in a minute."

"Well then everyone pour their last few drinks so we can celebrate," says Drake. "Y'all got any whiskey?"

Lou busts out laughing. "Ha! Do we have whiskey? Nigga."

"Ay Lou, don't make us revoke your black card now," says Ant as he takes a sip of his Ciroc.