f i f t y - t w o

Start from the beginning

The younger shrugs before replying, "If you want to.."

"Okay then I will come tonight."

-

"You are such a good friend you come here to see your best friend--"

"I'm not here for you Chanyeol." Yoongi grumbles rolling his eyes at the older.

"Pff it's still Hyung to you." The older male folds his arms and huffs, "But I know you love me, fucker."

"Who loves whom?" Baekhyun suddenly appears next to them, the club is about to being opened and their shift is about start.

"I love you." Chanyeol says, placing his arm around Baekhyun and making the younger blush hard before being slightly hit.

These love birds, Yoongi thought rolling his eyes once again at the now kissing couple, but at least they found each other.

"Hey." A sweet voice behind him says, making him turn around.

"Hey Jiminie."
The younger just arrived, his shift starting in less than 10 minutes.

"Uhm..why are you so early Hyung?" Jimin asks after Yoongi has been staring at him for too long.

The older shrugs, I couldn't wait to see you, "I was bored so I came earlier."

"But uhm you will be bored while waiting till my shift is over." The blonde male responds scratching the back of his neck.

"Nah I will just watch you working. Don't worry I will be fine."

Blushing hard, the younger decide to go and get ready before Yoongi could notice his red cheeks. But the older already did.

-

"Where do you wanna go?" Yoongi asks after they left the building.

The younger shrugs, "I don't know."

"I'm hungry to be honest..any food at home?"

"There should be some ramen.." Jimin
tries to think hard, looking adorable as hell.

"Okay then let's go to your place~"

That's how they end up at Jimin's apartment, both sitting in the living room on the floor, Yoongi eating while Jimin is watching him eat. The older looks cute and funny. Jimin could watch him eat for the whole day and he wouldn't feel sick at all.

"You should really try some I put some secret special ingredients which make the ramen so freaking good." Yoongi says causing Jimin to leave his 'staring state'.

The younger hesitates for a moment but when Yoongi was holding the chopsticks with the ramen in front of his mouth, he had to taste the special Yoongi ramen.

And it tastes good.

"This is really good." Jimin says with a gasp and big grin appearing on Yoongi's lips.

"Yoongi's special ramen - these words should be enough."
The younger rolls his eyes at Yoongi's sentence making the older laugh in result,

"And well it always tastes better if it's made by someone you love."

____

*sighs*