"I'm on my way. Give me about fifteen minutes."

"Cool, see you then." We both hang up the phone as I slide my phone into my pocket. I guess I can tell the guys that I need to go home for the day.

Walking back into the studio, Ferg and Ty are going over what they have currently.

"Yo, Rocky you've got to listen to this," says Ferg.

"Yeah, this is sick."

I force a small smile on my face. "Actually y'all as much as I would love to stay, I'm going home."

Ty stops the music and they both look at me like I've lost my mind.

"What?" They both ask.

"What for?" Ty asks me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. I just need to go home and chill out for the rest of the day. You guys know how it is."

They both look at each other like they don't want to believe me. And I hope they do because I'm lying over here with a straight face.

"Yeah we understand," says Ferg. "Go on home man. We know you've been working hard on your album and then the mixtape on top of that. And with all this shit going on with Yams. If anything I say we all need a break, but you're about to drop your album soon. Yeah go take you a break. Get your head together, nigga."

The smile on my face grows bigger. I can't believe they fell for that.

"Cool, I'll see y'all later."

"Bye," they both say and turn the music back on as I walk out the studio.

Bumping into the rest of the guys, I tell them the same thing and then leave out the building, getting into my car and on my way to the hospital.

~~~

Arriving at the hospital, I take a deep breath, get out the car and make my way straight up to the floor Yams is on.

Getting off the elevator, I aim straight for his room. The door is open, but I take one step in the room and lightly knock on the door. Yams is up on his bed watching a college basketball game on TV, but turns his head towards me and smiles.

"My nigga, Rocky," he greets as I walk completely in the room.

"Yo nigga?" I question. "I thought I was like a son to you."

"You are, but you still my nigga though." I walk over to Yams and give him a bro hug with him returning the favor.

"Yeah, yeah okay dad," I say jokingly taking one of the seats in the room.

He kisses his teeth. "Man Rocky, go ahead and pull that seat up next to me."

I do what he says and we sit here in silence for a few seconds until I notice the food on his tray.

"So how does the food taste here?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "It's not too bad, but you know I do miss my pizza, Chinese and Cajun food."

"Nigga," I scream laughing and he does the same. "Is that you could thing about while eating the food?"

"Yes, yo. You wanna try something?"

"Nah, I don't wanna eat that leftover spit of yours."

"Man, whatever." It's silent between us again. I'm sure he doesn't want to talk about why he's on here, but we're going to anyway. I know he wanted me to come here alone for a reason.

"So why did you ask me to come here by myself?"

He doesn't say anything as he turns the TV up a little.