"I will," says Bari about to leave the room until my phone rings.

I pull it out of my pocket and look at the caller ID to see it's Drake.

"Uh, I gotta take this call y'all. Y'all go on without me."

"No you're coming too," says Bari. "Just tell them that you'll call them back. We'll wait here."

I walk to the bathroom we have in here and close the door behind me then answer the phone.

"Hey babe," I answer the phone whispering. "I'm gonna have to call you back."

"Oh I called at a bad time?"

"Yeah, we we're about to go check up on Yams because he hasn't been by the studio and hasn't said called any of us."

"Oh shit I'll let you go then. Let me know how everything goes."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too." After getting off the phone with Drake I leave the bathroom and we head out the studio to leave the building. Ferg and Lou were the only other ones who decided to tag along while everyone else stayed behind. Of course we'll just let them know what's up.

Right when we're getting ready to hop in Illz's ride Bari's phone rings.

"Oh shit y'all it's Yams," he says and then answers immediately.

"Hello?" he answers. All of us are staring at him hoping that Yams is good.

"Yeah this is he," he says. Now this is really making me worried. I'm sure we all know now that that's not Yams on the other side.

"Okay we're in our way. Thank you." He hangs up the phone and the look on his face says there's something wrong.

"Bari who was that?" asks Lotto. "What's going on?"

"Yeah, talk to us, man," says Ty.

It takes him a minute to calm down putting me way over my head right now. Unfortunately now I really know something terrible happened.

"Guys, Yams is in the hospital." I feel my heart literally fall to the ground.

There is no fucking way he's in the hospital. This shit cannot be true.

"What?" says Illz being the first one to speak after Bari made that announcement. "Bari are you for real?"

"Yes, I'm serious. That was one of the nurses who called. They said some girl who was at his apartment said she tried to wake him up, but couldn't. And she even tried to get a pulse but couldn't."

Oh god. I can't believe the news I'm hearing right now. This is too much to handle at this moment.

"Well what the hell are we doing standing out here?" Lou asks. "Come on y'all we gotta make sure he's okay. And let him know we're here. Someone go tell the others." Ferg goes inside to let the rest of the Mob know what has happened.

They all come outside to meet with us.

"What hospital he at?" Ant asks.

"He at Mount Sinai West," says Bari. "You guys come on, but Illz already got enough people in his car."

"Y'all can squeeze in mine," says Nast. "Come on y'all."

Everybody gets into a ride and we drive off making route to the hospital. On our way there we're all praying that Yams is okay and that he makes it out of this alive. I'm sure we'll be fine if he were to leave, but I know we're not ready for that time to come yet.