f o r t y - e i g h t

Start from the beginning

"Stay there." Yoongi says, walking into Jimin's room casually even if he has never been in the apartment before.

Coming back with a blanket, Yoongi puts the soft material on top of the younger's small body before kneeling down next to the couch.

"Try to sleep now okay? I will leave when you fall asleep. You won't get rid of me if you stay awake." Yoongi says looking into Jimin's sleepy eyes while the younger tries to suppress his chuckle.

"Okay got it mom." Jimin answers rolling his eyes before closing them slightly.

However he opens them as soon as he feels a warm hand on his cheek, squeezing it slightly before a chuckle leaves his Hyung's mouth.

Yoongi just smiles softly without saying a word, that's why Jimin closes his eyes again trying to ignore the present of the older, trying to forget the closeness they share at the moment and trying to ignore his warm cheeks which embarrass him in front of Yoongi.

Like usually, everytime the older is around him, his heart beats faster, butterflies flying around his stomach, no more like having a war inside of him.

But he is so tired he ignores everything around him and soon he falls asleep, with Yoongi close to him.

"I'm sorry Jiminie. Sorry for coming into your life again without permission without warning. I'm so sorry. But I have to protect you." Yoongi whispers, after Jimin fell asleep.

His hands slowly strokes the younger's warm cheek, caressing the soft skin making him remember old memories they shared in the past.

Like a movie he had clicked the play button, a memory suddenly showed up in his head.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined looking at him with his cute puppy eyes. A look Yoongi just can't resist. Pecking the younger's soft lips, the older turns around to finally fall asleep but Jimin of course wanted them to do something different and not sleep.

"Please Hyung~"

"No I'm tired Jiminie."
The younger pouts jumping on top of Yoongi and hugging him tightly. Making both of them chuckle Yoongi softly pushes him away to kiss him gently.

Without hesitation Jimin kisses back, forgetting about the game he wanted to play instead he lied next to Yoongi again, nuzzling his head on his Hyung's chest.

"We will play your game tomorrow night okay?" Yoongi said making Jimin nod his head rapidly.
The pink haired male grins, hugging Jimin tightly.

"Good night Hyung."

"Good night Jimin."

Even if Yoongi was way more tired than Jimin, the younger managed to fall asleep before Yoongi did but the older male didn't complain - he loved watching Jimin sleep, observing his beautiful young face and remembering every feature on it.

That's when he fell asleep too, drifting into a world full of beautiful dreams.

-

"Hey Jimin it's me Baekhyun! You don't have to come to work today, I told our boss that you don't feel well. Chanyeol told me about what happened in the club. I hope you feel better, see you Jimin!"

The blonde haired male sighs, lying his phone back on the table after checking the time.

It's 5:43pm, meaning he had sleept for more than 2 hours.

Saying he is glad that he doesn't have to work would be an understatement.

That's why he decides to do nothing just lie around and watch some tv, texting Jungkook and playing some games on his phone.

After what felt like another two hours, a knock on his door makes him groan in annoyance before he stands up and walks to the door without really feeling like opening it no matter who it is.

Opening the door and spoting a certain grey haired male in front of him, Jimin's eyes widen his mouth open but no words leaving his lips.

"I thought maybe you wanna hang out and you know watch some movies?"

____

Won't update next week cause I'm gonna see my baes

Anyways I won't update for a while since I have to write more lmao I don't have many chapters left to update but I'm getting my motivation back

Prepare for a lot of yoonmin A LOT