I could feel lots of eyes on me and everywhere i looked everyone was staring,different kind of expressions and emotion's at each one of them faces and eyes.I grabbed Shane's arm going closer to him a bit.He chuckled and said i don't need to worry.

After a while i suddenly saw Felicia standing above a guy that was working with something wooden.She looked at my direction maybe she caught my scent and her eyes grew wide.

"Ellie!" she yelled out and run at me.I ran at her too and we hugged each other tight.

"What are you doing here untied and all?" she seemed surprised.

Shane walked up to us and answered.

"The Alpha let us spent the day together,were gonna go with a few men later to take our stuff from the place we've been hiding and you can also spent sometime together too,were free walking around."

She looked at me and i nodded.

"That's great!" she squealed and me and Shane laughed.

"It is." i said.

"Ellie i'm gonna leave you with the girls for a while and then i'll come take you when it's time to go pick up our stuff alright?"

"Um...okay sure thanks Shane." i said.

"No problem he smiled and walked away,i turned to Felicia and we both smiled.

[A while earlier no ones P.O.V.]

"Now Shane i'm gonna let you two spent the day together take your stuff and walk around free,no running in the woods without me,Jake or anyone alright?" Linus said sounding like an adult talking to a little child although he's a year older than Shane.

"Alright thanks Linus" Shane answered.

"So the girl will be around here too huh? Jake said,he was standing next to Linus.That earned him a few glares.

"What?" he said,both men shook their heads and he scoffed.

"Also remember what i said,no taking the blind fold off while i'm around,not describing me either,i'm not afraid that she will fall in love with me if she sees me or you tell her what i look like......which i bet your gonna tell her the worst things ever so it wont happen...." Linus said and Jake laughed. 

"But hey feel free to come and introduce her to me she will fall for me." Jake laughed and earned again a few glares.

"Whats up with you two woke up at the wrong side of the bed today?" he said.

"I won't but what if she asks why wont you show your self or why wont i describe you?" Shane said.

"Tell her that i simply don't want too and for the second one that you didn't pay attention cause your not interested in men!" Linus replied laughing with the last part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a little while with the girls that we talked and i told them everything that happened last night they seemed surprised.One with the fact that their crazy Alpha wasen't acting crazy more like normal,two that i was still in one piece three untouched!

Then Shane came and told me that it was time to go take are things so i said bye and followed him between many guys till we reached 3 guys standing waiting for us.All three of them seemed around 18-19 years old,built and good looking.Everyone actually was built here it was scary except Shane he was normal.