I looked at him, I didn't know if i had to say something so i just stayed quiet and waited.

"You've kept other prisoners in here but few of them came out...alive and in one piece.." he swallowed hard.

"I just....i wanna tell you that...don't hurt them..they didn't do anything bad if you just talk to them they might listen to you and join, if not scare them don't harm them like this........I'm sorry but your becoming like Him..."

"Ouch!"  Said my wolf.

I didn't know what to say really....that really hurt. How could he tell me i was like him, my Father!

"Think about it...he's kinda right, I'm sorry."  My wolf agreed.

I thought about it for a bit......they were right. I put my hands on my head, through my hair angry and i was breathing hard.

"Ugh.....your right.....damn this monster he made me like him how could i let this happen?!!" I yelled furious.

"Linus it is not your fault,calm down!"

"HOW!"

"LINUS!" Scott yelled at me and i turned to him.

"You have the chance to change that right now." he said and he was right, I'll keep up to my plans...but i wont hurt the 2 rogues, I'll find other ways to get what i want.

"I'll try Scott." 

"Good, my friend." he said and smiled. "Come." he put a hand on my shoulder. "Join us tonight please."

"Sure." i smiled at him and we left for the camp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later when i returned, after me and my men had some good time all together, with drinks, food and some lucky one's their women i found the guy and the girl in my cave up.

The guy was fighting the chains, trying to break them and the girl did nothing. Just stayed there on the floor obviously in pain.

"Ellie please don't worry, I'll get us out of here!" he yelled and the girl nodded even though he couldn't see it.

I walked up over to her and they both heard my footsteps so stood still.

"I know your both awake." i said to them.

"Who are you?What do you want from us?" the guy said....more like yelled at me.

The girl tried to move back but cried out in pain.

"ELLIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?" the guy yelled again and tried to move and break the chains.

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HER MORRON SHE'S HURT!" i snapped, his care...and protectiveness was pissing me off.

"CAUSE YOU DID THIS TO HER!" he snapped back.

He was right, but he couldn't talk to me like this.

"DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BOY OR I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF!"

"Please....." i heard a small and sweet voice. "Don't hurt him."

I looked at the girl again and bent down next to her. I touched her side and she bit her lip trying to hold in a cry.

"Ellie..." i whispered to her.

She moved her head to my direction.

"I'm not gonna hurt you or him." i said softly, wow me being nice that was new.