f o r t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

Once again looking at his own reflection, he grabs his things and leaves the apartment.

He really doesn't want to go to work, when he knows that Yoongi will be there too.

Two days ago, before meeting Seokjin and Namjoon Hyung, he suddenly saw Yoongi in front of the café. He was smoking, seeming to be down, something bothering him but when he noticed Jimin, he nodded at the younger and the edges of his lips moved a little bit, not into a smile but something close to a smile.

Jimin smiled back and raised his hand, while walking to the entrance but stopping in his movements when Yoongi talked to him.

"Meeting up with Jin and Namjoon?" The older asked and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi nodded too and took a drag of his cigarette and hell Jimin can't deny - he looked hot.

After throwing his cigarette away Yoongi looked at Jimin, " Thanks..you know for bringing me home the other night. And sorry I was really.. yeah drunk."

Jimin suddenly chuckled, feeling the urge to slap himself for this oddly sound, "It's okay."

Yoongi nodded once again and looked at the ground. "You should go inside, they are waiting."

Jimin blinked, remembering why he was there in first place and then nodded, "Y-You are right."

Their glances met again for too long this time before Jimin broke the eye contact, feeling slightly shy and uncomfortable under Yoongi's intensive stare.

"W-well.. then bye.." Jimin said awkwardly and smiled shortly.

"Bye." Yoongi responded, "You working tonight?"

Jimin nodded, frowning slightly.

"Then.. see you tonight, I guess."

-

Arriving at his workplace it's already crowded. He has less than 10 minutes till his shift starts and today he has to work at the bar because Baekhyun's shift starts in 2 hours. The day before Jimin learned how to mix the drinks and since he's pretty good, he can work at the bar till Baek comes.

While waiting for his shift to start he texted Jungkook to see how he's doing and if his mother is feeling better.

After 5 minutes he entered the building, left his stuff in the lobby where they have their lockers and then went to the bar.

It's around 11pm when a familiar person showed up in front of Jimin, now sitting down on the empty chair at the bar.

"Hey." He greets Jimin, a small smile on his lips.

"Hey~" The younger responds, while mixing a mojito for a customer.

After handing the cocktail and grabbing the money Jimin turns to his Hyung, returning the smile.

Today it's not that crowded like the nights before since it's Sunday.
So Jimin could talk to him without having to scream to be louder than the music and the people.

"What can I give you, Hyung?" Jimin asks him and waits for Yoongi to tell him his order.

"A coke please."
Jimin nods and pours the drink into a glass before handing it to Yoongi.

"Thanks."

While making orders, the gray haired male watches him secretly, slowly sipping on his coke.