He stops laughing immediately and I knew I got him. "Mmhm, not so funny now huh?"

"Whatever, Rocky."

"There's no whatever, Drake. You got a public relationship with Jhené and now I unfortunately have one with Iggy."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." We both start walking outside to our rides as we're still talking.

"Hold on. So I wonder why haven't broken up with Jhené? And you can go ahead and ask me why I got with Iggy."

He sighs. "You really wanna know the reason Rocky?"

"Yes, Drake."

"Because I don't anyone to know I'm with you yet." With him saying that, all I can do is look at him with a blank stare. If only he knew that's my reason too.

"Really Drake? That's all?"

"Yes, that's it." I look at him a little longer before I result in laughing.

"What's so funny?"

I can feel him getting irritated with me, so I stop laughing long enough to explain what's going on.

"Drake, I don't know what the hell is thought your reason was gonna be, but baby, the reason I'm dating Iggy is the same as yours."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes! I mean look we're two rappers on a big platform who are in the closet right now. I'm not ready to face the public knowing I'm gay until I'm ready for them to know. So in the mean time, Jhené is a cover up."

I hope what he's saying is really the main reason why he hasn't broken up with Jhené.

"Drake, I get it. I'm not ready for the world to find out about me, or in this case, us either. That's why I "got" with Iggy so I could keep gay rumors off my back. You know how people are when they haven't seen you with a date, they get to suspecting things and I can't handle that."

"Well you're gonna have to know how to handle rumors about you eventually. Me I should've learned that a long time ago, but we're learning this together. So let's do how we've been doing. Keeping us on the low, which also means keeping people out of our relationship until we're ready. Cool?"

I nod my head. "Cool."

"Now give me a kiss."

"Nigga you sound desperate," I joke.

I quickly kiss him on the lips and say bye, getting ready to turn around before he grabs my wrist and brings me back to him

"Where are you going so fast? I know you can do better than that."

"I'm trying not to let any one see us. Why do I always have to have a make out session with you?"

"I never said anything about making out. I just said you could give me a better kiss than that." I look around to make sure no one is looking at us.