"What?" I say looking up at Drake and no emotion is shown on his face

"What?" I say looking up at Drake and no emotion is shown on his face. "But, but Drake I didn't tell her to go out and reveal our business like that."

"Like I said," he says getting his phone back from me. "she didn't have to get permission from you. She went ahead and did it herself."

I sigh leaning back against the wall. "Damn Drake, what am I gonna do? Now thanks to her ass it's public so if I were to break up with her that's going to go public too."

"This is not my relationship, but  I would talk to her and ask her about why she did what she did. And you still may be fairly new to the industry, but trust me Rocky you are not the first and surely won't be the last public break-up. Just talk to her and be cool about it. You don't know what reason she has for it."

"Shit, it better be a good one because this makes no damn sense to me." Drake opens his mouth to say something else, but that's when Kendrick comes to us with what looks like the Cheshire Cat grin on his face. 

"So I heard the news about you and Iggy, Rocky," he starts

"So I heard the news about you and Iggy, Rocky," he starts. "So you finally grew the balls to make Iggy yours huh?" I really want to say she's not mine and that who actually is mine is standing in his face. But I don't want to pull an Iggy Azalea and reveal Drake and I's relationship before consulting with him first.

"Yep, I finally made her mine. Surprise," I say. I look over at Drake and see him trying hard not to laugh. 

"Well congratulations, bro," he says giving me dap. 

"Thanks. Hopefully you and Whitney work out as well."

"I've already asked her out on a date. We've just got to find the right time for both of us you know because of my schedule and shit."

"Hey well whenever y'all do, I hope everything goes well from there."

"Thanks, A$AP. I'll see you later. You too Drake." Once he's out of earshot, Drake releases the laugh that he was trying to hold in.

"And what the hell is so funny?" I ask.

"A$AP, whoo you got yourself in some shit here."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not the only one. Does the name Jhené ring a bell? Or have you forgotten that quick?"