Tsukishima Kei - Plan B

Start from the beginning

He turned the corner to the gym and he left from your sight.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You never say yes, not quite no / Say just enough to make me not go

You choose your words 

Careful voice, in the end I'm not the first choice 

You say you want someone just like me

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You stared at the brick wall, and walked away mumbling, "I'm right here."

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

So then why am I your plan / Why am I your plan, 

Why am I your plan B?

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"Morning," Tsukishima grumbled, as he sat beside you at first period.

"Hello. Did you get another confession today?" you joked.

You said it jokingly, but inside you were really hoping that the answer was no.

He chuckled, "Who knows? Maybe it's you who's next."

You looked down and blushed slightly. Maybe you could wait a little longer...

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You know, you know you love the way I linger and, 

You keep me wrapped right round your finger, 

But you say, you say, just wait a little longer, and

And in time, I could be the right one

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

It turns out that being told "maybe you're the next one" wasn't the best thing to be told when you're on a string, like Pinocchio. He had dated a few people ever since that day.  You watched as he went through relationship after relationship.  

"You know," Tsukishima said, sitting down next to you. "Dating people is really hard. And you're a girl, why are you so clingy and overprotective? I can't even talk to another person without being questioned on who its is and why am I talking to them."

You raised your eyebrows, and you kept opening and closing your mouth like a fish trying to say something. You waved your hands around, and left him.

How on earth did you ever like this guy?  

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"Your what??" someone screamed.

You stopped in your tracks and peered around the brick corner. You saw Tsukishima with his current girlfriend yelling at him. He was just standing there looking at her blankly at her, like he got this all of the time.

"I'm breaking up with you," Tsukishima said, with no emotion.

"You know what? Fine! I'm breaking up with you!" The girl said, and stormed off.

You shook your head. "You know, if you keep dating people and breaking up with them, you're never going to get a girlfriend."

"Who asked you?" Tsukishima spat. "Are you stalking me or something? You're here every single time I break up with someone!"

"Well, if you wouldn't break up with so many people, then maybe I wouldn't keep running into you!" You spat back, and walked away.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You like to make me beg, yes you like it

You like to make me beg, you do

Say just enough to make me not go...

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Yamaguchi pushed Tsukishima towards you, and ran away.

"What do you want?" you asked. You and Tsukishima haven't spoken to each other since your fight.

"I'm here to say sorry..." he mumbled.

"Oh? Really?" you asked. From all of the years you have known him, he has never been one to apologize.

"And I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me."

You choked on your water. "Well, that progressed fast. And why would I do that?"

"You already confessed once, I just thought that you would go out with me or something?" he grumbled.

"But I'm the B team," you said.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"You choose basically the whole school over me, and then you vent to me on how 'they couldn't be more like you' and all of that crap. I'm the B team and I have accepted it," you told him, and walked away.   

"Wait, you're not the B team. I promise that you're the A team," he pleaded.

"Okay, fine, one chance."   

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Please I'm the B Team

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Updated: 01/16/2021