Lev Haiba- Silver Kitten

Start from the beginning

"Hinata-kun, you forgot your bag on the—" out of nowhere someone grabbed your hand and ran towards a boy with black and blonde hair.

"(Y/N)-chan!!! This is Kenma, the person who I told you about," Hinata said happily.

"You know," you said, "you didn't have to drag me. I would have come if you asked me."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Hinata said sheepishly.

"So, you must be Kenma, nice meet you," you smiled at him.

He looked up from his PSP and gave you a nod.

Hinata told you that Kenma did not talk much to people, so you weren't surprised when have gave you the nod.

Someone tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around to find Kiyoko.

"(Y/N)-san, we're going to our dorms now. Come on, you don't want to get lost," Kiyoko said.

You nodded, and turned back to Hinata, who was talking loudly to Kenma, you threw the bag at his head and walked away.

You walked in the direction you saw Kiyoko did, and that lead you into the building where everyone would be sleeping. But being the person you are, you got lost.

You wonder around the hallways, until someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw a really tall person with grey hair, and green cat like eyes.

"Can I help you?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

He laughed childishly. "Actually, I was going to ask you that. You look kind of lost, do you need any help?"

"Kind of, do you know where the managers sleep?" you asked.

"Yeah, just follow me," he said, and lead you down another hallway that you didn't recognize.

You two were walking quietly, when he asked you something, "You're really short; are you related to Hinata?"

"What?" you asked.

"Are you and Hinata related because you're both short?" he laughed.

"We're not related, but we are best friends. Have you ever thought that we're not the ones who are short, but you're just really tall?" you said to him.

You weren't mad that he called you short because it happens so often that it doesn't bother you that much. At first you were really defensive about it, but being short wasn't as horrible as everyone thought it was. Finding a place for hide-n-seek was the easiest thing ever.

"Here we are. I didn't get your name," the green-eyed boy said.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N). But just call me (F/N), everyone does," you told him.

"It was very nice meeting you, I'm Lev Haiba, if you wanted to know," he said, then walked away.

You opened the door and placed your stuff on the last empty bed in the room, and sat down. Something about Lev seemed really familiar, but you couldn't place your finger on it.

You rolled up your sleeve, once again, and looked at your tattoo. Maybe the person went to Nekoma because of the cat. The only sure thing you knew was they played volleyball because the stringy volleyball went from on the ground, to in the paw of the kitten.

Maybe since the kitten takes up your forearm, the person could be big or tall...

You bolted up and ran to the door, swinging it open. You frantically looked down at the end of each hallway to see if Lev was still there. He wasn't.

You were an idiot.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

At morning practices, you looked around the gym to see if the Nekoma team arrived yet. They didn't. Later on, Kiyoko told you that Nekoma would arrive when it's their first game, which started in an hour.

After a full hour of handing out water bottles and towels, Nekoma has finally arrived. You tried to get up and tell him that he's your soulmate, but whenever you tried, you failed miserably.

You watch from the sidelines as Lev tried to serve, but ended up hitting Kuroo, the captain, in the back of the head. You laughed, and went back to filling water bottles.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Watch out!" someone said.

You looked to the court, only it get hit in the forehead with a volleyball. With the impact, you landed on you butt.

You rubbed your forehead and groaned.

"Ow."

"I'm soooooooo sorry!!!" Lev said, running up to you, leaning down to offer you a hand up.

You took it and he lifted you up. Unconsciously, you looked down at his forearm, and notice that his arm was filled with (things that describe you).

"Why are you looking at my arm?? It's kind of weird. Do you have an arm fetish or something?" Lev asked you, giving you a puzzled look.

"What? No, that's weird. It's just that...I think we're soulmates."

There was a silence through the whole gym.

"What?!?" He said, and grabbed your arm and looked at it.

His eyes studied your forearm in wonder. His eyes lit up and he broke into a huge grin. He picked you up and put you on his shoulders, and started to spin you around.

"Put me down!!" You screamed, half terrified and half excited.

You griped the top of his head, not wanting to fall off.

"Nope!" Lev said, then proceeded to run around the gym.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Updated: 01/16/2021