"Oh that's great Jhené," I say not really interested in what she has to say. I guess Drake could tell I didn't mean it because he's trying not to laugh.

"What about you Rocky? Oh wait, I've heard your single Goldie and I thought it was amazing."

"Thank you."

"So I heard you're working on a new album. How's that coming along?"

"It's coming along just fine. You know I still got a few songs to work on and then it'll be ready to go."

"That's great!" she exclaims. "I can't wait to hear it! Good luck on it."

"Thanks, Jhené. And good luck on your project too. I can't wait to hear it."

"Thanks Rocky." Right when she says that California Love comes on and the whole house gets wild, including Jhené herself. "Oh that's my jam! Come on Drake I wanna dance. Rocky I'll talk to you later." She grabs Drake's hand and drags him away to the dance floor as quick as she can. I don't look back at them, but I knows he looking at me.

While everyone is dancing I go to the bar first, have the bartender fix me a drink, and go back and sit on one of the couches. I thought I would be alone until a whole bunch of girls walk up to me and sit next to me. If I was into girls I would enjoy this, but since I'm not, it's just boring to me. 

"Hey, A$AP Rocky," one girls says.

"Hey," I say sipping on my drink.

"So what were you doing over here all alone?" another girl asks. 

"I have no one to dance with," I simply say sipping on my drink some more and they all 'aww'. 

"Aww well I'll dance with you." All of the sudden Nicki comes up and just about barged in on these girls.

"Hey Rocky, what are you doing over here with all these, umm, whatever. You wanna dance with me and Ri Ri?" I guess she saw I needed saving and she is right on cue.

"Yeah I'll dance with y'all. Ladies, I'll see you all later." I hear them all giggle and laugh as they say bye and wave me off. I take one last sip of my drink before Nicki takes my hand and leads me over to where she and Rihanna are. 

Getting through the crowd of sweaty bodies, we make it over to a corner where Rihanna's standing against the wall, talking to a guy, or more the guy is doing the talking. She looks bored with him until she sees us and excuses the guy off.

"Thank God you guys came. I was just about to push that guy away from me with his funky ass breath," she says making Nicki and I laugh.

"Ri, chill," says Nicki.

"Hell it's true," she says rolling her eyes and then looking at me. "So Rocky, wanna dance with us? It looked like you needed a little saving over there."

I laugh. "Yeah, I'll dance with y'all and you guys called it because Nicki came in right on time."

"Good. Then let loose and turn up with us, Rocky." California Love ends and Yeah! comes on making the whole house shout excitedly. "Oh I love this song, man!"

"Me too!" Nicki and I shout over the music as we all dance.

"Oh really?" Rihanna smirks and turns around putting her ass on my dick bouncing her booty up and down.