I'm downstairs in the living room on my phone texting Ferg until I hear Drake coming down the stairs.

"Hey, Rocky," he says sitting on the couch with me.

"Hey," I say not looking up from my phone.

"You ready for the party?"

"Yep," I respond still not looking up from my phone. I'm still a bit upset over what happened in outside so he should know I'm not about to talk to him that easily.

As I'm about to send another message to Ferg, Drake grabs my phone and lifts it over his head.

"Yo, give me my fucking phone," I say crawling on him only for him to lean back further away from me.

"Ooh damn, I like when you crawl on me, Rocky," he says laughing.

"Yeah whatever, now give me my fucking phone back."

"Not until you really talk to me," he says still keeping my phone out of my reach.

"Drake, I'm not playing with you man."

"Neither am I." I sigh and sit back on the couch. He still has my phone hostage, but I'm not about to sweat it anymore.

"Wassup?"

"Rocky, I'm sorry." I cock my eyebrow up and hear out the rest. "I'm sorry I got on you the way I did about Jhené. I shouldn't have acted like that when I know you didn't deserve it." I'm glad he apologized, but I still gotta ask him one question.

"It's cool now, but why did you get so defensive about it?"

He sighs. "Because I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What?" I say slowly.

"Well, after all we've been through from the tour to the dates we've been on, I was wondering-" the doorbell rings cutting him off. "Shit," he mumbles under his breath and leaving to answer the door.

He returns and along with him are Rihanna and Nicki. I'm surprised because I thought Jhené would be the first to show up but I'm not complaining.

I get up from the couch to give both of them a hug. "Hey Rocky, wassup boy?" Rihanna asks with her strong Caribbean accent pushing through. 

"Nothing, you know I'm just ready for this party to start."

"I hear that," Nicki says. "But Rihanna and I rode over here together and we may the first ones here. But it's a whole bunch of people on their way right now." Soon as she says that the doorbell rings. Drake opens the door and in walks a whole bunch of people. "Told ya. No one can resist an infamous Drake party." Everyone walks in from J. Cole, Kendrick, Miguel, French Montana, Katy Perry, and most important of all, Jhené. 

We all greet one another and soon the DJ starts playing the music. People start taking their clothes off, leaving them in just their swimsuits already diving in the pool. And some already get themselves something to eat. 

I'm standing talking to Kendrick until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see there's Drake and Jhené standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, Rocky," she says giving me a hug and me returning the favor. 

She pulls away asking, "How have you been? I haven't seen you since the last time you were in LA."

"Same here," I say. "And I've been good. How about you?"

"I've been good also. You know been working on my music and trying to put that out. I already have a single that's ready to be released but we're waiting until September."