Kageyama Tobio - HIT 'EM IN THE EYE

Начните с самого начала

He never runs out of energy. Where does it all come from? Maybe a shit load of sugar.

"So, you are a demigod." Kageyama appeared back beside you, keeping up with your quick pace.

"A Demi Lovato? Sorry dude, I ain't famous."

"A demigod. You know, half god half human?"

"Never heard of 'em."

"Ugh, just help us kill those things!" Kageyama yelled pointing to the two large bodies that stood in front of the three of you.

"GAAH!" The emitting from you throat grabbed the cyclopes attention.

You stared and studied their physique for future reference. They had little hair on their heads and even less clothing that only just managed to cover their vital regions, green tinted skin that seemed to be rotting and almost incapable of holding them together, all along with giant wooden clubs that dragged on the ground behind them because of their bad posture. They were huge, at least four metres tall and were definitely wider than your grandma's minivan.

Hinata ran ahead and took a large jump to be face to eye —which was the same size as his torso— with the first Cyclops and whipped his dagger toward its brown iris.

The eye immediately closed around the dagger and the Cyclops staggered around because of his lack of sight. Kageyama ran toward it with his sword and took a swing at its stomach. The Cyclops failed to dodge the glowing weapon and got stabbed. Its body evaporated into grey dust and disappeared.

As Hinata picked up his dagger from the pile of dust the second monster took large steps toward the two before raising its club in the air. It was about to swing down when you took action.

You ran forward and copied the movements that Hinata used beforehand, jumping almost twice your height and swinging your (dominant) arm back. Your arm whipped your dagger at the eye of the beast. The Cyclops's club swung in your direction just as you let go of the weapon and sadly you couldn't dodge it.

Pain enveloped your body when you smashed into a nearby tree.

Your cry of pain is what got the attention of the two boys back. Hinata ran in the direction that you were thrown in and Kageyama took slashes at the big brute.

"Kageyama! I Think She's Dead!" Hinata struggled to pick up your body which was sprawled at the base of an oak tree.

Kageyama's opponent burst into a ball of dust with one last slash and he ran in your direction.

Once he got to the tree's base, he slid his sword into his sheath, knelt down beside you and across from Hinata. Lifting his right hand, he brought his middle and index finger to the base of your jaw, underneath the joint, and checked your pulse.

Kageyama used his left hand and hit the side of Hinata's head.

"Idiot! Don't make me worry like that! She's fine, just give her a bit of nectar. She'll probably wake up once we get to camp."

He gently picked you up with his arms underneath you, supporting your limp body.

"Ah... Kageyama-kun, did we even find out her name?"

Kageyama stopped in his tracks —which made Hinata look back and him and cease from walking ahead— and looked at your sleeping face that was pushed up against his chest. A light blush dusted his cheeks from looking at your slightly mushed face.

"Don't tell me, you're falling for a girl you don't even know the name of?" Hinata's tone of voice made the situation weirder than it was.

Kageyama just scoffed at his accusation.