"Alright," I start "I'll add some more people on this track. Thanks guys."

"Yeah," they all say simultaneously.

"Do you have any idea who you want on this track?" Joey asks.

"Yeah," I say. "I'm thinking about getting Drake and Kendrick Lamar so far."

I see everyone nod their head meaning that they agree with the idea.

"Yeah I can see that," says Hector and Bari speaks up after him.

"Me too. They describe what kind of guys I said should possibly be on this track. Smooth and soft with their music, but can still go hard and someone else who got that gang life personality to them and street smart like Rocky. I believe that's definitely Drake and Kendrick." Everyone is in agreement including me. Now I just got to figure out when is it the best time to get these guys on the track.

"Ayo, Rocky when do you plan on getting these two on the track? Because you know Kendrick is working on his next album right now and putting out singles. Meanwhile we all know Drake is busy pretty much 24/7 man. And even though he finished his tour, he still got that movie he's lending his voice to and he's probably already working on his next album at the same time too," Ferg says bringing up the same subject I was just thinking about.

"Don't worry I got this y'all," I say. "I know when to get them and how." Now I don't know about Kendrick, but Drake, not to say I have him wrapped around my finger, but being that we both live in different places if I need help with anything, he'll drop what he's doing or at least find the time to come and help me out or maybe me go to him.

Ferg nods his head and has a satisfied look on his face. "Alright, if you say so, Rocky. You my boy on your grown man shit and you know what to do. Just don't ho yourself out trying to get a feature from them." All of us laugh at Ferg but then we hear footsteps coming towards the room. We all look over and see it's Yams coming in looking halfway out of his mind with a styrofoam cup in his hand.

"Hey y'all," he says coming in and sitting down on the couch sipping on his drink. All of us remain silent and look at one another. I know we are thinking about that talk with him and being that he's in the room is making this awkward for us.

"I said hey y'all," he angrily says putting emphasis on his hey.

I clear my throat before speaking. "Hey Yams."

"Hey, Rocky. Damn what's wrong with y'all? Y'all act like you guys were just talking about me and don't want me to know." He takes a sip out of his cup again as the rest of us still remain silent. "Wassup then?"

I look around at everybody and no one still wants to speak up. We can't keep treating him like he's a stranger. Shit, we're making it obvious that we were talking about him.

"Uh, you know we're just working on my song," I say speaking up again. "We were having some problems with it but now it's all good."

He nods his head in satisfaction. "Alright, now before I ask what was the problem, what's up with you niggas?" He asks pointing at the rest of the group. "Rocky is the only one talking and you niggas are quiet as hell. I have never seen you guys this quiet especially you Ty. So wassup? What's going on?"

We all look at one another for excuse as to why we're more quiet than usual. I feel I said my words so they need to come up with something.

"The reason why we're so quiet is because we're shocked to see you up," Ferg speaks. "It may be damn past two in the afternoon, but after you partying hard all night, we thought we wouldn't see you at all today." One thing about Ferg that could be both good and bad is that he's a good liar. And right now he pretty much saved everyone's ass in this room.