Looking at him, it reminds me of when I had that crush on him. But I believe at the time it was because I was confused about my sexual orientation and didn't know any better. Now that in a way I got Drake, that crush on Bari went away like a cold. And besides, he's straight anyway so my chances with him are slim to nothing.

He tells Ty to stop the track and that's exactly what happens so Bari can add his input. "What I believe you're missing Rocky is some features from other artists. You know this track has a strong hard bass to it so you need maybe at least two or three other people on the track."

"Two or three other people?" I repeat.

"Yeah," he replies. "You need someone who can be hard with you and who also has that southern tang to them. Then get someone who's smooth and soft with music but at the same time they can go hard like it's nothing. And then if you do decide to get a third person, I say get somebody's who rough and got that gang lifestyle exterior to them along with you."

Thinking about what he says, I can see the vision that he has offered. But I before I make that move, I need a second possibly third opinion on what Bari suggested.

"Yo, Bari, I can see what you're thinking and I actually like the idea," I start "but I need a second opinion on it man."

"Aye no problem, let me get Ferg right quick. You know he's good with this type of stuff."

"Yeah and let me talk it over with the guys right." We do our handshake and then he walks off to get Ferg while I turn back to rest of the guys to chat with them. "So what do you guys think?"

"To be honest, Rocky I actually agree with him. I mean listening back on this song maybe you should get some more people on the track. Ain't nothing wrong with that," Ty says.

"I'm with Bari on this one, man," Hector speaks up.

"I agree," says Joey. Bari comes in with Ferg as he's explaining the situation we're having. Nodding his head Ferg tells Bari to play the track from the beginning to see if he agrees with Bari's idea.

Ferg is the newest member to the Mob. He joined about three months earlier. He's an old high school friend of mine, but after I left Harlem that night, we haven't spoken to each other since until we reconnected through Illz bringing him around. We both had mad rapping game in high school and the both of us said one day rapping is going to make us some money. So far I see we're living up to what we said back then. 

It's been great to see him again. Unfortunately he did ask why did I disappear out of Harlem. I knew that question was going to come from him when we saw each other so I did explain that my mom kicked me out the house. But I didn't tell him the rest on what happened years after.

When Ty cuts the track off that's when Ferg makes his input. "I don't know how many opinions you got to go with the idea, Rocky, but I do have to say you need to feature some artists on this track. I mean this sounds like a track you want to get lit with your niggas and bitches to and you don't want to do that alone." When he said that all of us start laughing.

"Hell, he probably wouldn't mind getting lit with some bitches alone because I know I sure as hell wouldn't," Ty says still laughing and giving Ferg and Hector dap. Man, if only he and the rest of the Mob knew.

Right when we stop laughing Ferg finishes what he got to say. "But anyway yeah this track it doesn't sound the same with you just on it. You need some more people, man."

I nod my head to his words. If everyone else is going with the idea then I guess it means that I should do it. Plus I know the perfect people who I want on this track with me.