t w e n t y - s i x

Start from the beginning

It was a strange day for all of them. Jimin got drunk, kinda made out with Yoongi before turning into a crying mess and then crying himself to sleep, while Yoongi is more than just confused. His brain is fucked up so he skyped the whole night with Donghyuk, to distract himself.

Taehyung told Jungkook that he loved him once again, almost crying in front of the younger because he doesn't return his feelings and for Jungkook it's a quite hard day because his best friend loves him more than he should and he can't return this feeling. Maybe someday but not now.

And Jin and Namjoon were worried about their best friend and their new friends - but unfortunately they couldn't help them.

-

When Jimin woke up, it was already 1pm and no one even tried to wake him up earlier. As soons as he got to his sense and stepped into the shower he remembers everything that happened the night before. It's more than just embarrassing.
Why am I so stupid?? Why did I do this??

He can't believe it. He almost made out with Yoongi. With Min Yoongi! Okay they already had sex but that time they were both drunk and Yoongi hadn't had a boyfriend! Moreover Yoongi wasn't drunk yesterday! Jimin once again made a fool out of himself. How can he face the older again? How can he look into his eyes again? Oh my good I'm so stupid!

Jimin is confused and the cold water isn't a big help if he's honest.
When he stepped out of the shower and headed to his room, he wears only a towel, so he starts dressing up.
He puts on his boxers and pants when it suddenly knocked at his door.

"Hyung?" It's Jungkook.
Jimin opens the door so that the younger can enter the room. The seductive glance stayed unnoticed by the older.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin asks when he searched for a tshirt to wear. "Nothing.", the younger responds, suddenly standing next to Jimin although the younger was sitting on the bed just a few seconds ago.

Jimin looks at Jungkook, confusion written in his face. "Of course there's something wrong, you're acting strang-"

Suddenly the younger pushes his smaller Hyung on the bed before sitting on top of the older. "Yah Jungkook what are you do-"

Again the younger interrupts him by pressing his lips on Jimin's, shutting him down the same second.
Of course Jimin tries to push him away and over his head but Jungkook pinned his hands above his head on the bed.

"S-stop!" Jimin shouts but was interrupted again by Jungkook who starts kissing him aggressively.
His lips felt harsh, his touches were forced, it's awful. It doesn't feel right. His kisses and touches are so harsh, not like Yoongi's.

A gasp leaves someone's lips, his eyes widen, shock written in them.
Jimin and Jungkook immediately look up to the door while Jungkook goes off of Jimin.

"T-tae i-it's not w-what-" Jimin tries to explain the situation but for Taehyung everything seems to make sense now. Jungkook doesn't love him because he has feelings for Jimin.

"I-I can e-explain--"

Jimin stands up to go to Tae but the younger takes some steps back, "N-no need to. S-sorry for interrupting you."

A tears falls down his cheek as he turns around and leaves the room.

"Are you crazy?!" Jimin shouts at the younger, "What have you done?!"

"I love you Hyung." Jungkook confesses, looking straight into his Hyung's eyes.

Jimin is shocked. He couldn't think right anymore everything went wrong. His best friend is heartbroken while his other best friends is in love with him. That's all wrong. It feels like his while world is crushing down at the moment and even worse, it feels like he can feel Taehyung's pain. It's so fucking horrible.

"Stop talking shit Jungkook!" He shouts while putting on a shirt, not caring about the younger's feeling because he knows they can't be true, "you don't love me like that! You are confused!"

"No Hyung I-"

"Don't you realise that Taehyung loves you with all he has?! Tae loves you and you love him, and I fucking love Yoongi and you do know this!"

With that he rushs out of the room to find Tae and to explain everything, but as soon as he opened the door he bumped into Yoongi, who was waiting in front of Jimin's door, listening to the whole conversation.

_____

I'm sorry

here we go again

here we go again

JIMIN IS SO IN LOVE WITH YOONGI

HE WANTED TO TOUCH HIS FACE SO BADLY I MEAN LOOK HOW DISAPPOINTED HE LOOKED AFTER REALISING HE CAN'T

ugh the quality is so shit