t w e n t y - f i v e

Start from the beginning

"H-hyung I felt so good that night at the p-party. You made me feel so good." Jimin says quietly, his hands resting on Yoongi's arms, before they move to the older's chest.

And suddenly Yoongi got to his sense.

This all is wrong, a mistake, not meant to happen.

Without saying anything the older pushes Jimin away but the orange haired male grabs his arm to stop him.

"W-why are you g-going?" Jimin's face is so pathetic.
Yoongi frees himself from Jimin's grip.

"You're drunk and I was confused and this all os a big mistake."

"D-do you love me Hyung?" Tears slowly find their way in Jimin's eyes, his voice a desperate whimper.-

"No Jimin." Yoongi responds, "I don't love you, I'm sorry." He knows that the younger asked the question just because he's drunk so he isn't shocked to hear it.

"N-no one loves me!" Jimin suddenly shouts, his voice cracked, his eyes full of tears as he fell on his knees. "O-of course you don't love me! Who would l-love such a failure like me??"

Yoongi sighs. A drunk Jimin is really moody. He looks at the younger, his face cold but his heart was saying something different. Jimin is so pathetic. It hurts a little bit to see him like that.

"Who would love a broken person like me? A depressed boy with eating disorders and a pricked heart. A b-boy who hates himself the most, who would love me?!" Now he's a crying mess and Yoongi can't do anything to comfort him. He just sighs instead, "There are people who love you Jimin. Don't say that."

"Now stop crying." The older says afterwards, taking a step towards Jimin, who's still sitting on the floor, "go sleeping, I'll leave now."

Jimin starts crying even more, while Yoongi just looks down at him without showing any expression.
The younger suddenly grabbed Yoongi's leg, as the older was about to turn around and leave.

"D-don't leave me please." Jimin almost whispers, his voice so small and weak. It doesn't fit the old Jimin, not at all. But he isn't like he used to be, his good days, the time when he was a happy and loud kid, are over.

Yoongi sighs again before freeing his leg from Jimin and heading to the door. Jimin's sobs filling the room, as Yoongi stops moving, his hand already on the doorknob. If he gets weak again, it'll get worser. Yoongi can't allow Jimin to be in his life again, he can't allow himself to be weak again. He can't allow Jimin to take over his heart like he did three years ago.

But Jimin's loud crying is heartbreaking. That's why Yoongi turns around again, "Come get up."

Jimin just looks at him, his whole face wet and his eyes so red like he cried the entire day.

"Get up." Yoongi repeats himself this time a little bit harsh but it's still not useful, because well Jimin is drunk.
Because Jimin doesn't obey, Yoongi walks towards him and grabs his arm to get him back on his feet before pulling him to his bed.

"Sleep now, okay?" The older says when Jimin lied down in his bed and Yoongi puts the blanket over his shaking body, before wiping away some of Jimin's tears.
He isn't cold but because of the sobs and his crying, his weak body is trembling.

Without saying anything more, Yoongi turns around to leave but once again Jimin stops him. "H-hyung.."

"What?"

"C-can you k-kiss me b-before you leave, H-hyung..?" The younger mumbles, his voice shaking and the tears quietly falling down his cheeks. If he wasn't crying you could say he lookd adorable, lying there wrapped in blankets and his eyes big and full of hope, asking for a kiss. But the reality is different.

"No, I can't." The older responds and sighs, "I'm sorry Jiminie."

_______

A/N: hope u liked it!~

idk i'm waiting for the side story

^They look like a couple.

whY IS jiMIN ALWAYS stARING