Brallie S1E20 Metropolis AU

Start from the beginning

if you're still way over there,

maybe slide in by my side

'cause I'm just an outlaw

wanted, if you want me

I love you everyday and every night"

Brandon kept pressing the keys, but Callie notices that what he just sang sounds very familiar. She start to recollect all of the memories of her and Brandon and then she remembers. She recognizes it from when Brandon went to the independent living apartment where Callie, Kiara, and Daphne were. He had brought her guitar and when Kiara and Daphne left, they chatted a little and then grabbed the guitar from Callie and sang a few lines. 'That's our song,' Callie thought, 'I have never actually heard the whole thing though.'

"Oh whoa,

lock me up for good

right here in your arms

You vandalize my neighbor,

with your piercing eyes

and devilish charm

love, love, love is my crime

so baby come catch me and lets do the time

I think we might be outlaws

I think I might be in love

'cause I'm all out of reasons, like seasons

winter, summer, fall, they're all washed

if you're still way over there

maybe slide on in by my side

'cause I'm just an outlaw

wanted, if you want me

I love you everyday and every night

oh whoa

love, love, love is my crime

so baby, come catch me, and lets do the time"

The song starts to slow down. Callie starts to panic, wondering 'Why is he singing this to me now? Does he still feel this way? What's going on?' Her eyes start to water. There were so many feelings going on inside of her; the adoption, Brandon, Jude, guilt, heartbreak, love, confusion...

"I think we might be outlaws

I think I might be in love

'cause I'm all out of reason, like seasons

winter, summer, fall they're all washed up

if you're still way over there

maybe slide on in by my side

'cause I'm just an outlaw

wanted, if you want me

Baby we're just outlaws

baby I'm so in love

'cause I'm all out of reasons, like seasons

winter, summer, fall they're all washed up

if you're still way over there

maybe slide on in by my side

'cause I'm just an outlaw

wanted, if you want me"

The song comes to an end, finishing with the lines...

"I'm just an outlaw

wanted, if you want me

I love you everyday and every night."

Brandon hits the last chord of the song and lifts his head up. He slowly turned his body to see Callie, who had watery eyes. She swallows the lump in her throat

"Brandon," she spoke softly. Just hearing her speak made him have butterflies. There is an awkward silence, but it's interrupted by Brandon.

"I wrote part of it when we were together after the wedding, but I finished it a little while ago and I wanted you to hear it."

"I didn't know you still felt that way." Callie was trying not to break down and reveal all of her emotions, "I-uh, I don't really know what to say."

Brandon looked at her with his eyes that penetrated Callie's soul. He had too many emotions and he doesn't know what to say. All of a sudden, Callie abruptly jumps up, with anger and fire in her eyes.

"What did you expect was going to happen, Brandon? I mean did you think that I would come here and listen to you sing that song and everything would magically be less complicated and-"

Brandon stands up a couple feet from Callie, "Are you kidding me? Why are you yelling at me? I just poured my heart out and you are standing here yelling at me!"

"Well you deserve to be yelled at! I don't even know what are were thinking! I don't feel that way about you anymore. I mean why all of a sudden you need to tell me this now, what changed? I mean-" She shouts again, whilst pacing.

"You're still yelling at me, clearly you feel something?" Brandon declares as he steps closer to her. She stopped her quick, nervous steps. The tension in the room grew when Callie and Brandon both stop yelling and just stood there, staring into each others eyes, breathing heavily.

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't."

"Well I do, I am so in love with you and I think, actually I know, you feel the same way. And I'm tired of covering it up. I'm tired of making everyone think that we are over it. I'm tired of denying it. I'm just tired of not being with you." Brandon had finally had enough.

"I don't," Callie said once more with a tear streaming down her face.

Brandon stepped closer to her again to wipe her tear from her cheek with his thumb and whispered, "you do."

Their hearts were racing. Their breathing was unsteady. "I do," Callie finally admitted and let herself feel the emotions that she tried to hide for so long. There was a pause of instant joy. "What does this mean?" she continued to say. The tears started to flow for the both of them.

"It means, that we'll figure it out. It can't be that hard. We want to be together, so that's what we'll do. Whether that means we keep it a secret or we tell. I guess we can decide later." Brandon said with relief and joy in his voice that Callie was, finally, honest.

Brandon pulls Callie in for a tight embrace. The most honest hug they had ever had. Callie buried her face into Brandon's chest and Brandon rested his head on top of head. They never wanted to let each other go ever again.

_________________________

A/N- This is my first ever writing on wattpad or anywhere for that matter! I was rewatching the series again for the billionth time and was watching the end of season 1 and thought, I wonder what would of happened if Callie actually did go to the apartment so I wrote about it! Lol! I was planning on this just being a one shot, but I had so much fun making it that I was thinking maybe I should continue with the story? I don't know, I guess if you all want me to continue it instead of ending it then I can continue it. Just let me know in the comments. Let me know if you liked it or maybe on something you wish would of happened instead, or maybe something that I could do better, writing wise. Thanks for reading! I enjoy spreading my love for The Fosters, especially Brandon and Callie.