Chapter 34

Teacher: "What's your name, dear?" She asked me.

"Manuela Bosi" I replied.

Gabriel: "God damn you're hot."

Samuel: "I want to be inside you"

Some of the guys said some weird things out loud and I just sank low in my chair. I turned to look at Flavia and she smiled in satisfaction as if this is what she was expecting. Guilherme looked at me furiously. I don't know why, we were in good terms.

Henrique: "be the mother of my children."

These guys were acting as if I was some hot celebrity.

Teacher: "Be quiet now!" She yelled- "Stop being disrespectful to our new student!"

Gabriel: "I'll be her boyfriend any day." He was practically drooling over me.

Henrique: "Thats a lot of sand for your little truck" he laughed. I think that was one of their jokes because I didn't get it.

Gabriel: "I would give her two, three, as many trips as I needed to to fill up her beach."

Teacher: "That's enough! This is a tremendous lack of respect and sense. This is no way to speak to a woman. You boys have a lot to learn yet. Sorry about that, Manuela."

Manuela: "Ummm... It's okay. No problem, I guess."

Some of the girls looked at me with the eyes of jealousy. I could hear the boys whispering nonsense about me to each other again but didn't pay much attention to it.

The teacher started the class and I tried to stay focused. She mostly went over the rules and passed out a bunch of papers that had to be signed and brought back. Then she reviewed what we would be covering this year and so she would know where everyone stood and what they already knew. Class was then over and we were off to the break.

Flávia: "Why were you answering all the review questions?" She asked.

Manuela: "I've always been a good student. I just like to participate."

Flávia: "Oh alright. Besides being beautiful and hot, you're smart too." We laughed.

Guilherme and Felipe made their way to us then we all walked to the lounge area.

The guys that were 'praising me' in class walked up to us and stopped in front of me.

Gabriel: "Hey... Manuela right? I'm Gabriel" He took my right hand and kissed it.

I knew it was a kind gesture but it was really weird, I didn't even know the guy.

Henrique: "And I'm Henrique. My friends call me Rick... But you can call me your love if you want." I had to laugh,

It was funny to me.

Samuel: "And I'm Samuel." He flashed me a smile. Oh my! He had a really nice smile.

Manuela: "Hello, guys. Manuela... as you probably already know."

Gabriel: "I'm great in bed. Speaking of beds, do you want to get in one with me?" I laughed again.

Manuela: "Thanks for the offer, but now I'm going to go eat because I'm starving." That was the best excuse I could think of so they could leave me alone. And it worked. They said bye to me and left.

Guilherme, Flávia, Felipe, and I made our way to the snacking area. Flavia intertwined her fingers with Felipe's and walked to the cafeteria.

Guilherme came up from my behind me and held my wrist making me rush up in front of Flávia and Felipe. They were now behind us.

Guilherme: "Better get used to those guys' irrelevant comments."

Manuela: "that goes both ways"

Guilherme: "What are you talking about?" He looked at me with a doubtful look.

Manuela: "Forget it"

Guilherme: "weirdo" he laughed. We met with the other girls at the cafeteria. We all walked to line and soon got our snacks. We went to the patio and all the benches were crowded. Flavia and Felipe stopped in front of the people sitting on the bench.
Flávia said something to them and they left almost instantly. Flavia called the rest of us to go sit at the bench with her.