Chapter 33

As we entered the school, all eyes turned to us. Flavia noticed the glances and flashed me a smile. Flavia: This is just the beginning, Manu."

There was about ten minutes before first period. There were lists hung up on the school walls. We walked to the senior section and searched the list for our names.

Guilherme, Flávia and I were in the same classes. Jack and Lua were together on the third floor. Bruna's class was on the first floor. None of us had a class with her.

Bruna: "There aren't any cute guys in my class" she pouted.

Jack: "Tell your hormones to lower their standards and you won't need to be around any cute guys" she laughed.

Guilherme: "The only cute guy you need to be around is me" he smirked.

Bruna smirked back at him and nodded.
Now I was 100% positive that there was something going on between them.

Flavia: "Well someone misses Amanda. She's even imitating her stupidity" We laughed.

Guilherme: "You're actually pretty funny Flavia" She made a face at him and he chuckled.

We left from the front of the lists and sat on one of the seats available. This school looked huge.

It wasn't long before a tall blond guy Appeared in front of the doors coming in the school. He spoke with some people that said hi to him then made his way to the front of the lists to see his classes. Then he walked towards us. He greeted Guilherme first.

Felipe: Hey man, what's up" he said while doing a handshake with Guilherme.

Guilherme: "I'm good. It's been a long time. You went MIA on us over summer.

Felipe: "I went to California, Gui." He grinned and went to Flavia when he saw her sitting on the lounge chair. She got up and he hugged her. -"I've missed you most."

Flávia: "how'd you remember me with so many hot Californian girls  walking around in bikinis?" She laughed, took his face by the chin and kissed him.

Ohhh, so this is Felipe! I thought. They kissed calmly and some people that were in the hall with us looked our way.

This whole popularity thing was new to me. I've never been popular in my old school. I didn't really care about that. Seeing everyone with their eyes on everything you do was weird to me.

Flavia and Felipe kissed for a little while and hugged again.

Felipe: "Is my beautiful jealous?" He asked her.

Flavia: "I'm not jealous. Jealousy is for little girls."

Philip: "I know babe" He said laughing, he pulled her in by her waist and kissed Flávia again."

Guilherme: "You guys make me cringe"

Manuela: "Let them be" I said low just so that Guilherme could hear. He nodded but rolled his eyes playfully.

The bell rang a few minutes later. We parted ways with Jackeline, Bruna, and Luana.

Felipe was also in our class. We went in and I sat next to Guilherme and in front of Flavia. Felipe sat beside her. And we were all sitting in the back of class.

The teacher walked in right before the late bell rang. She took attendance and then the 5 new students had to introduce themselves.

It was my turn and something unpredictable happened.