Chapter 45

Manuela: "I came back with Guilherme. He was drunk and I helped him get home."

Flavia: " 'helped' or took advantage of?" She laughed, I took a pillow and threw it at her.

Manuela: "I actually helped him. I didn't do anything else."

Flavia: "And you slept with him?"

Manuela: "I slept in his bed, it's different from sleeping with him."

Flavia: "So different."

Manuela: "We didn't have sex. We didn't kiss. Nothing. I don't have any chances with him anyway."

Flávia: "ok. I'm not going to say anything." Flávia then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Manuela: "What about you and Felipe? Did you guys do anything?"

She was taking a shower in our bathroom with an open door so we could still talk to each other.

Flavia: "Ugh. Don't even mention why we did to me. It's all Luana's fault. I took care of her all night and didn't even get a chance to make out with Felipe. It's been so long since we last had sex."

Manuela: "You guys have to fix that right away." We laughed and continued talking over the running water until Flavia finished her shower.

Helen has not yet made an appearance. Flávia left to go somewhere with Felipe. And I locked myself in the room just studying, using my phone, and being lazy.

At lunch time, I left the room to go eat. Jackeline made the food again. She was a great cooker. We ate and Guilherme showed up at the kitchen door with his face all crumpled and sleep marks all over his body.

Bruna: "Wow, look who decided to awaken from the dead."

Guilherme: "Please do not start annoying me. And can you guys speak lower? I just woke up and my head feels like it's exploding."

Amanda: "Am I going to have to shut my mouth in order for the cutie to not feel any pain?"

Manuela: "He just asked to lower our voices. Not to shut up."

Guilherme: "What happened to you, Manu?"- He said as he put food on his plate then sat down at the table next to me.- "Are you defending me?"

Manuela: "Just being nice."

We finished eating and cleaned up then I went back to my room. I lay there on my bed on my phone for the rest of the afternoon.

At evening, I finally left and went into the living room. I turned on the tv and watched Pretty Little Liars because I missed out on a few episodes.

I thought there was no one home, because everything was so quiet. The girls had told me that they would go to the mall. They asked me if I wanted to tag along, but I didn't feel like it. Today was just a lazy day for me.

Guilherme: "I thought you went to the mall with the others."

Manuela: "Well... Sorry to disappoint you." I said without looking at him. He sat down on the couch next to me.

Guilherme: "Only this time." He laughed. I didn't say anything else. I was focused on the show. -"Um, Hey, Manu."- I looked at him.- "Thanks for yesterday. Seriously. The rest of the party was probably going to be me laying on that corner of the floor and wait for someone to notice and help me home if you didn't. So thanks for that."

Manuela: "Your girlfriend would've done the same."

Guilherme: "Can't you just say you're welcome?"

Manuela: "You're welcome."

Guilherme: "You didn't have to ... Now do you see how it's done? You don't always have to mention my girlfriend that doesn't exist" we laughed.

Manuela: "I really can't stand you Guilherme. You're such a weirdo" I rolled my eyes.

Guilherme: "And you're such a cutie" I looked at him seriously and he realized that I got a little uncomfortable with his compliment. I mean, I liked it, but it felt kind of weird of him saying it to me.

Flavia came home and was already telling me about how her day with Felipe went. Helen has not yet given us a sign of life and didn't come to pick us up to go to the night club.

So, I went to sleep early and woke up the next day early as well to go to school. We got ready ate breakfast then walked to school.