Chapter 5

Flavia did not leave any time for the girls to say anything and was already saying "I think she'll make one of the best prost-" she quickly stopped herself and changed the word. Flavia opened a slight smile as she finished speaking, "friend."

"You hit your head, didn't you Flavia?" Bruna asked.

"What do you mean?" Flavia answered the question with another question.

"Well, do you even know her name?"

I decided to express myself. Everyone's head turned towards me as I said my name, "Manuela."

"See, Bruna? Now we all know her name. And leave Manuela alone. Make her feel at home."

"Man, of course not. That's not how it works. It's not fair how we should just treat her to make her feel at home, and she doesn't even need to go through what he have.

"I think Flavia is right about the 'friend' thing. What's wrong with one more here?" Jackeline said, "It means less stress for us and more money for Helen."

They continued an argument of weather or not they were okay by my presence. My mind stopped paying attention.

I replayed the words that Jackeline had said in my mind; 'It's less stress for us and more money for Helen.'
Woah there. Slow down. What was she talking about? She had to be kidding! Did Flavia bring me to a brothel? Seriously? That is unacceptable. Was she crazy? How can she believe that I would sell my body out to horny men like this? My God, I am in shock.

The arguing girls, had seem to forget about me and continue their bickering. I was seriously terrified.

They all would be prostit... no. I do not want to think about all this. I shook my head in attempt to try to escape my own thoughts and focused on one of the girl's next words.

"Okay, cool, she can stay. But she'll have to go through all that we went through. No excuses."

"Slow down. What are you talking about? I am not understanding anything." I asked. After my question was in the air, a brunette girl with long curly hair down waddled down the stairs.

"New member?" She asked. "I bet the clients blowjob that Flavia gave was really bad" she joked.

"At least she still gets paid and not doing it for free." Jackeline said and all the girls in the room laughed.

"Not that it's a sacrifice to do something for free, right Amanda?"

"I would say Fuck you, but then you'd actually like it so..." Amanda snapped back.

"No one would like it as much as you though." Flavia joined their idiotic conversation. "So shut up, slut."

Amanda growled. "You call me that as if you weren't one either. Wait? Has Helen already approved the new member of the ball club?"

"Ball clubs are for guys. You are very stupid." Flavia retorted back. They all burst into laughter and I have to admit it was really funny. I laughed along with them.

A tall, beautiful woman appearing around 35 years old entered the living room, slapped her hand on the TV off button and stood as she shouted, "Can someone care to explain why you all are such in a good mood today?"

"Amanda was showing off her incredible intelligence and making up take place in laughing at in her face" Flavia sarcastically said.

"You guys are mean." Helen, the boss, let out a laugh and walked around the room passed me and then returned to where I was standing. Finally, she stopped in front of me. I do not know you. Not yet. Who are you? Why are you here?" She looked me up and down." It made feel a little awkward.