Chapter 53

I've been reading over some of the already published chapters and I noticed that they're a lot of grammar mistakes and errors. I will edit I promise. Im just trying to hurry up and post as much as possible and fast so I could end the book.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week was full of glares and stares from Isabela and Amanda at school, and Luana at home. I can understand why Luana and Isabela were upset with me but I never did anything to Amanda. Not that I know of at least. Unless she too likes Gabriel.
I was so sick of it already. Don't these girls have anything better to do than worry about me stealing their man?

I also caught Guilherme and Bruna 'talking' in corners of the house a couple of times. I tried not pay much attention to that though.

My number of clients went up more and more every day. I should probably take a break before my vagina actually does fall off... if that's even possible.

It was finally Friday and Gabriel came to chat with me during lunch.
Gabriel:  "Are we still on for later today?"

Manuela: "Of course. Where are you going to take me?"

Gabriel: "Wherever you want to go."

Manuela: "Surprise me. You choose. Let's meet at the park around 2 in the afternoon." I felt like I was going to the park a lot lately. I smiled and he nodded.

Then I focused my attention back to my table. They were all talking to each other and didn't notice me talking to Gabriel. But Luana glared at me again.

Jack: "Guys, I wish I could be in your classes.

Bruna: "I just wish I could have a class with your Spanish teacher."

Flávia: "He's so sexy, right?!" Felipe winced and looked at her weirdly when he heard her. -"Babe, don't worry. I'm just saying what Manuela was thinking" She laughed and I rolled my eyes at her.

Bruna: "I wouldn't doubt it. She even stole one of my clients yesterday.!?

Felipe looked at her like 'what the fuck is she talking about... stealing clients'.

Flávia looks as if she was going to beat Bruna up. She asked Felipe if he wanted to walk with her to try and change the subject. I wonder what excuse she would use to try to cover this.

Guilherme: "Wow Bruna. If Flávia can't fix this, you'll be in trouble with my mom. Why can't you just keep your big mouth closed for once?" ... 

Bruna: "Well sorry, I didn't mean to say it."

Manuela: "Sorry that I 'stole' your client, but he's the one that chose me, it's not my fault."

Bruna: "Yeah you're right."

She agreed with me too easily, I could tell it was fake.

When last school was over, we walked home and I hurried up to take a shower. Then I got ready and practically drowned myself in a new perfume I had bought from Bath & Body works.

I left the came down the stairs slowly because the girls were in the kitchen and I didn't want them to see me leaving.

On the last stair I ran into Guilherme in the living room.

Guilherme: "Where are you going?"

Manuela: "Dont worr..." I decided not to be rude- "I'm just going out somewhere?"

Guilherme: "You don't have to lie. Come on... are you going out with your boyfriend?"

Manuela: "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I'll leave in curiosity" I smiled at him then turned around to leave.

I walked through the streets and finally got to the park that Gabriel and I agreed to meet at.