Chapter 70

Manuela: "yeah I guess."- I smiled in disgust- "Well congrats."

Guilherme: "Thanks, Manu" He smiled.

The rest of the school day went by slowly, and when it finally ended we went home.

I got kind of sidetracked off my plan to become the best prostitute ever; with everything that happened. But I'm going to get back on it. I did the best I can with every client, every day. The girls started to get jealous and dislike me because I was getting more and more clients and some of them were theres. It was mostly only Bruna and Luana.

They were always complaining about how I got a lot of clients to Helen. They said it was unfair and that Helen should pass the clients on to them. Helen would always say to then that they're the ones that would pick who they want and she couldn't do anything about it.

I joined a few dance clubs at school to help me become a better strip  dancer at the night club. Anything that would help me become the best.

Today at the nightclub, I did the opening show. Men gathered in front of the stage to look at me as I did a pole dancing routine. It came out better than I expected. I wore a really skimpy lingerie and some big red heels that matched my red lipstick.

The men crowded around me as I danced for them. They through money at me. I teased them by slowly taking off the lingerie and they were practically drooling over me. A lot of them were saying sexy slut and things like that.

I took of my fish net tights and threw it at them. Two men almost got into an argument over who would keep the tights.

After I finished the song, I left the stage and went into the dressing room to fix myself up.
Helen called me to a room... and also called Flávia.

Helen: "Manuela and Flávia, room 17."

Manuela: "Both of us?"

Helen: "Don't ask any questions. Just hurry up, you have 20 clients today Manuela. Don't be late to any of them!."

Manuela: "20? " I asked, kind of scared.

Helen: "What is it? Do you want me to decline them?! Then you won't get paid at all this week!"

Manuela: "N-no" I hurried up and finished getting ready.

Helen: "Come on! She screamed at us. Flavia and I walked out of the dressing room and made our way to room 17.

As we approached the room there was a blonde, bearded guy waiting for us in front of the door. He looked like he was about 30 years old.

Flávia: "Wow! He so good looking." Flavia whispered and I nodded in agreement. She laughed and we arrived at the door.

Flavia: "Can we help you?" He turned around, he had a glass of whiskey in his hand, we in the room as as soon as he saw us.

Bernard: "Good evening, ladies!"

Flavia: "Did you call us here to choose one of us?"

Bernard: "what?" He looked a bit confused. He looked down at our bodies.
Then laughed when he heard Flavia and spoke in a hoarse voice: "Did your pimp not tell you I want both of you at the same time?" He looked at us with a smirk on his face.