Chapter 78

Just a thank you for all the support, votes, and comment. It motivates me to update more often.

~~~~~~~~~

As much as I knew I had to stop and pull away. I didn't.

My heart was racing. We've been kissing for only a few seconds, and it felt so right. We were slowly ending the kiss, then Guilherme pulled away and looked at me. His lips curled into a smile again. Oh Gosh it's always that smile that makes me loose it.

Manuela: "You shouldn't have done that."

Guilherme: "You didn't seem to dislike it."

Manuela: "You should go get me my sugar."

Guilherme: "Bossy"

Manuela: "You're the one that offered to get me something" He laughed and left the room. I sat there. Thinking about what just happened that I couldn't contain myself and pull away when he kissed me. I should have stopped it.

He soon came back with a piece of pie and handed it to me. I started to eat it. He sat on Flavia's bed, that was next to mine. And looked at me.

Manuela: "What are you looking at?"

Guilherme: "Nothing."

Manuela: "Aham. Sure"

Guilherme: "You're so annoying."

Manuela: "Oh am I?" I opened my mouth full of pie that was chewed up and showed it to him. He made a face of disgust and looked away.

I laughed and went back to eating.

Guilherme: "You're disgusting too."

Manuela: "But you don't mind stealing kisses from this disgusting girl."

Guilherme: "Yeah you're right? Hey, stranger, I'm think I'm going to my room now before my mom gets home with the girls and sees me in here. Bon appetite."

Manuela: "Ok" Then he left my room. The girls soon arrived and Flavia came rushing to see how I was. I was going to have to keep the cast on my foot for a week maybe even two. It all depended on how fast my foot would heal. My payment these next few weeks were going to be low. But  still going to try to do as many clients as I could.

The next day the girls went out shopping for more lingerie and other things for the night club and I stayed home. I was angry, but I had to stay. Helen wouldn't let me go. She said that it would be too much pressure on my foot. Guilherme also stayed and kept me company to watch a few movies.

Guilherme: "Are you really going to make me watch romantic movies?"

Manuela: "I love this movie. It's called Friends with Benefits. It's really good."

Guilherme: "So you already watched it and you want to watch it again? Seriously?"

Manuela: "Just watch. Please.. with me."

I pressed play on the movie and we started watching. Guilherme made some microwavable popcorn for us and we ate it all in the first ten minutes of the movie.
At the end of it, Guilherme was already manifesting himself.

Guilherme: "You see? Those kind of relationship always go down to the ground. 'Without a commitment,' One always ends up falling in love with the other."

Manuela: "But it happens. That's what makes it good. They just wanted to have sex. Are you saying that you never had a no strings attached relationship?"

Guilherme: "No I did, but we didn't end up together in the end."

Manuela: "Not even with the ice cream shop girl?" I didn't hold back. I really wanted to know who was that girl that I saw with him at the ice cream shop. I had to know.

Guilherme: "What are you talking about?"

Manuela: "Just forget it."

Guilherme: "What?" He asked confused.

Manuela: "I kind of want to take a shower but without Flávia here that'll be a struggle."

Guilherme: "Do you want me to help you?"

Manuela: "Taking a showers requires me taking my clothes off. I don't think it'll be sexy when I'm struggling to stand."

Guilherme: "Oh really?" He laughed. "But no, seriously. I can help you. No malice or provocations. I Swear."

Manuela: "I'm just going to accept it because I won't be able to help myself.

Guilherme: "Alright lets go." I got up and wrapped my arms around his shoulder to help me walk but he picked me up with his arm behind my knee and the other on my back. Then made our way to the bathroom.

Manuela: "I can walk you know." Slowly, but I can.