Chapter 24

I went downstairs and the girls looked at me.

Bruna: "Was the little boy offended?" She asked ironically.

Manuela: "He was just upset with what you said."

Flavia: "You cashed out your anger from Helen on Guilherme." -She looked at Bruna as she spoke- "He really can't do anything about his denatured mother.

Manuela: "but I did agree with what you said Bruna ... Guilherme is a great guy even though his mother is missing screws in her head."

Amanda: "wow... the newbie really wants to make herself known and experienced with situations like these."

I took a deep breath and tried to control myself. What was the matter with that girl? Why did every time I say something she had to imply ignorance." She has no idea what kind of situations I've been through.

Flavia: "At least she knows what she's talking about. Because you never know what you're even saying most of the time... no one would care anyway. Now shut up , no one here asked for your opinion." Amanda stormed out of the room furiously.

Bruna: "Okay ... Fine. I know I was a little rude with Gui. I'll apologize to him later.

We agreed on apologizing to him and soon enough changed the subject.

Jackeline: "Wait, hold up... Manu, you went upstairs to Guilherme's room... to talk to him?"

Manuela: "Yeah, to talk." That was a random question. - "why?"

Jackeline: "That's weird, right ?!" -The question was directed to the girls.

Flavia: "Manu, be careful. Guilherme might be handsome and charming... but don't be fooled. You know you'll fall in the hole if you mess around with him.

Manuela: "No, No. It's nothing like that. He helped me out a few days ago and I was just returning the favor. That's why I went up the..." I didn't finish talking. I stopped when there was footsteps coming down the stairs.

Guilherme: "Thats good... I wouldn't want you to fall in the hole because of me."

He wasn't suppose to have heard that.

I was actually worried about him. But I couldn't say that to the girls, they would kill me, and go on and on about how we're not suppose to be together.

I blushed lightly when I saw him. Hopefully the red color didn't peek in through my cheeks.

Guilherme walked through the living room, and into the kitchen. After some time, he went back to his room with a glass of water in his hand.

He looked at me a last time before disappearing upstairs. What would I tell him now? That It was a lie, that I'm actually going crazy about him and Am worried about him. If only I could tell him those things... I probably wouldn't anyways.

We can't have our happy ending together for millions of reasons. One being: I'm a prostitute. He would never date me when I have sex with other guys. And his mother is my pimp and forbids me from having a romantic affair with him.

"Just know I don't want to get myself in deep shit with Helen so don't worry about me messing around with Guilherme because it won't happen." The girls seemed to be convinced with my response.

At least I had gotten rid of their pursuit About them thinking that I had or felt something for Guilherme even though it was true.

Flavia and I went up to our room After we took a shower, she began the interrogation.
Flavia: "You may have convinced the girls that you don't have stronger feelings about Guilherme but you didn't fool me. Manu. You know you can tell me if anything's going on with you guys.  I know something's there; I can feel the chemistry you both give off."