Chapter 46

Notice: Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have state testing this week so I probably won't be updating as much as I usually do. But Im going to try to keep up with the updating schedule. Hope you guys understand. Make sure to vote, comment, and share. More Support=More Chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to school and many heads turned our way, to look at us. This time, it didn't bother me as much because I was kind of getting used to it already . But what made me a little uneasy were the rumors and gossip that began to spread as we walked down the halls.

We went to our classes and one of our teachers wasn't here today. We tried to stay on the benches in the lounge area during that class period but the principal didn't let us. We would have to stay in the class even though the teacher wasn't here and there was yet no sub.

As Flávia, Felipe, Guilherme and I walked in the class I could here students whispering and side eyeing us. It was mostly the girls. I heard a girl say loudly: Some people just started going to school here and is already wanting to cause problems." I realized that the indirect was to me. I stood up and turned to face her. Manuela: "Was this by any chance to me? From you?"

Isabela: "Yesss... It was. Why? Did you get offended?"

Manuela: "No, actually. On the contrary, I'm glad that with so little time here, I have already managed to annoy someone."
I gave her a fake smile. By this time, we already caught the rest of the class's attention. Some even had their phones out ready to record in case if we fought.

Even though it was a good comeback and wanted to laugh at her, I remained serious. -"But tell me sweetheart, what have I done that bothered you so much?"

Isabela: "You think you're all that when you're just a little bitch and..." Henrique interrupted her and said: "Manuela can think she's all that, Isabella. Because in the end, she really is all that." Everyone laughed and said "ooooo" to Isabela.

Isabela: "Shut the fuck up Henrique" She said angrily to him and continued her remarks to me -"As I was saying, even if you think you are the shit, just know that you're really not. And don't you fucking dare get near Gabriel again!"

Gabriel wasn't really paying attention to the argument until he heard his name. He stood up and showed himself.
Gabriel: "What are you going to do to her if she gets near me again Isabella?"
She blushed the deepest color of red.

Isabela: "You know what? just STOP! She stomped out of the room and everyone started laughing.

After a while, the class went back to being their normal talkative selves and didn't pay attention to us anymore.

Gabriel approached me and sat on an empty seat next to me: "Sorry about her. She's just really jealous."

Manuela: "It's alright." I smiled and turned away. He got the hint that I didn't want to really talk to him and he went back to his seat.

The bell rang for second period. We went to our next class and a few minutes after the late bell, the math teacher entered the room.

Isabela didn't come to class. She probably didn't have the balls to show her face after her trying to fight over Gabriel with me.

I did see her during lunch. She glared at me as she talked to Regina. The one that Guilherme kissed on Saturday.

Bruna, Jack and Lua were talking to some of the guys on the basketball team.
Flavia: "They Just couldn't stay away" She laughed. Then gave Felipe more smooches on his lips. The four of us were sitting on a bench together. Yes, the four of us. Me, Flavia, Felipe and Guilherme; exactly in that order.

I saw Luana rushing towards me with an angry expression. I was actually surprised as she stopped in front of me. I don't remember doing anything for her to be mad at me.

Moon: "What the hell is your problem?" She screamed at me.