Chapter 18

A "complete request" meant that the client paid Bruna to do everything with him. Anything he wanted.

Bruna: "I always hope That it's not a potbellied old man." She laughed and left the dressing room. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I stared at myself and sighed, closing my eyes.

Helen: "Flávia, room 10" Helen yelled.
Flávia shook up her hair and left the room.

Helen continued, "Earth to Manuela?." I quickly opened my eyes and looked at Helen. "I'm negotiating with two guys. They are bidding on you, whoever gets the higher price will get you. The price is definitely high," she said cheerfully. That woman made me feel repulsed. She then left the room.

And for the first time, ever since I went to Helen's house, Luana started opening up to me a little.

Luana walked up and sat next to me: "Hey Manu, stay calm. It's hard, I know, I've been there. If you don't want this, walk out of that door now and run as far as you can. Because Helen will not leave you alone from now on. You know too much about her. It's still not too late to escape this life. This is not yet part of you."  I looked at her and before she could continue, Amanda entered the dressing room.

"Amanda: If you think you don't really want it. You have a minute to decide and try to get out of here, without Helen bumping into you in hall. I saw your future client paying a fortune to her. She's probably going to call you to your room soon"

My client? At that moment I forgot how to breathe,  but I quickly caught my breath.

Manuela: "Thank you, Lu. Really. I did want to run away from here, but I'm not in this life because I want it, I'm in it because I have been obliged to take care of my self. My other options were not much. Nothing is worse then living on the street, and having nothing to eat. I'm already here and I don't want Helen chasing after me for the rest of my life."

I finished speaking and Luana hugged me.
"Good Luck Manu, and make sure to moan a lot. If he knows he's doing a good job he'll tip you." Lu left the room and walked down the hall. Someone probably called for her in a room.

I laughed a little at Lu's comment. I wasn't sure if she was being serious or just saying it.

Helen: "Table 10. Full, less anal.He wants you to know that I'm going to have to be with you, I put on a little red dress in the dressing room, I put it on and it was very stuck in. It made my butt appreciated and my breasts

Helen: "Someone called for you in room 2. He wants a complete with less anal, and also wants you to go dressed. Put on a tight short dress and your Lingerie under it."  Sighing, I thought about me and what was about to happen.

I found a tight red satin dress in the dressing room. I put it on, it was very glued on body showing every curve. It made my ass look bigger and my breasts were very visible due to the low v-neckline. I fixed up my makeup and left the dressing room with my head held high, but the nervousness was taking over me. I made myself strong and assured myself that at least I'll have food on my table, a roof over my head, and extra cash for anything else I wanted.
I made my way to the hall where room 2 was at.

To my surprise, he was actually a tall,handsome, buff man with a slight stubble on his jaw. I could see some of his muscles through his button up shirt.

I walked and did as Flavia had taught me. I stopped in front of him. I spoke with a sensual voice. Manuela: "Good evening, how can I help today?" I gave him a 'naughty' look.

It was not as hard as I thought it would be to give him 'the look'.

"Good evening." He replied in the thick deep voice he had. He was very handsome and his voice turned me on even more. "With that body of yours you can help me with whatever you want." He smirked.