Chapter 20

Notice!! This is a continuation of the sex. So once again there will be words and exotics scenes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to the position I was in before. I lay down on the bed and stared at him. He bent down over me, opened my legs, and lowered himself upon them.

He took off my the rest of my dress and left me only in my thong.

Rodrigo: "You're so hot... worth every penny I spent."

I grinned in response, because I didn't know what to say. How should I thank him for that kind of compliment?

He took off my panties, spit on his own finger, and started rubbing small circles on my clit. This was the first time since I felt something after putting myself in this life.
A chill. Something... relatively... good? He noticed that I was starting to enjoy it and opened a malicious grin. Rodrigo began to finger me. He inserted one, then two, then 3 fingers 

I decided to take Luana's advice. I wasn't really horny, but I decided to moan anyway.

I let out a low moan escape my lips, enough to excite him. I could feel him picking up his own dick and jerking himself up. He pulled my body closer to his face, and started sucking and licking on my clit. It really turned me on. He really knew what he was doing.

I moaned loudly, begging him to do more with his tongue. He stuck his tongue into my hole and teased me with it.

I felt shivers all over my body.

He smiled and stopped sucking. He got down on his knees in the middle of my legs, held his cock and approached me. He picked up the condom from the nightstand and put it on quickly.

He played around on my clit with the head of his dick. I let out a small groan.

Rodrigo stuck his dick's head into me and then took it out. It was like he was doing  that to tease me, and it was working, I was getting turned on by that. After doing it a few times, he stuck his whole dick in me. I tilted my head back and sighed. Rodrigo held on to my waist and began to thrust. I moaned a lot and he looked at me sensually.

Rodrigo increased the speed. It made my breasts jump every time he thrusted deeper into me. I could feel his balls hit my butt with every thrust he gave in to me.

It was not long before he came. He pulled his dick out of my pussy and lied down in bed exhausted.

Rodrigo: "that was wonderful. I will probably never want to eat anyone else after you. But next time, I promise to make you cum. " He said breathlessly.

I gave him a smile and nodded. After a couple of minutes of lying down, he got up, got dressed,  and said goodbye to me, then left the room.

I shifted and sat on the edge of the bed.
'Slut'?That was, now... my life. I would have to get used to it. Tears streamed down my face.

After crying for a few minutes. I washed my face and went back to the dressing room, where the girls were.

I felt so empty inside.

Flávia: "So, how was it?"

Manuela: "Scruffy and quick, just as I thought it would be."

Flavia: "Did he eat you out well, at least?"

Manuela: "He didn't even make me cum."

The girls laughed.