Chapter 74

So I did some calculations and in about 35 updating days this novel will be completed and I can start working on my other ones. Kind of sad this one will soon come to an end but also kind of not.

~~~~~~

Helen: "What the hell did you just say to me?!" I realized I had said some dumb shit. Damn it!

Manuela: "I'm sorry, Helen! It wasn't my intention to say that. It just came out."

Helen: "That is the first and last time you talk to me like that! I'll let it go this time. Now hurry up and go to room 5. And make this session quick. You'll have 19 others after him."

I nodded then made my way to do my next client. It actually didn't take long and I was soon done with all 20.
The night was finished and we went home. All I wanted to do was to take a good shower and throw myself on my bed. And that's what I did. I went to sleep pretty early and still didn't have strength to get up for school the next morning. No one was home anymore when I woke up.

On the nightstand there was a note: Good Morning Manu. Helen said you could stay home from school today. You did a lot of clients yesterday and must be
Exhausted.

I was glad Helen let me stay. If she didn't, I would've stayed home anyway but I would get in trouble from her.

I stuffed myself with food and stuck my face in my books. I was kind of studying, kind of still asleep, until everyone came back from school.
Flavia came to me where I was: "Manu." She spoke like she seemed happy about something.

Manuela: "What is it, Flá?"

Flavia: "I heard rumors today that Felipe is giving me a promise ring."

Manuela: "Oh wow. It's that serious?" I got up from the bed and hugged her. "You guys are so cute. And if I'm not maid of honor in this future wedding, we're going to have problems."

Flávia: "Well duh. Who else would it be? Or... What about Amanda?" We laughed.

About an hour later we went downstairs and had lunch. At lunch, Bruna started a subject that I didn't like at all.

Bruna: "did you guys hear the rumor about your English teacher harassing some of the girls at school?" Flavia glanced at me. I just took a sip of my soda and acted like this had nothing to do with me.- "three girls went to complain about him that he keeps staring and saying weird shit to them. One of them even said that Mr. Ramos inappropriately touched them."

Jack: "but he's so sexy. I'd let him touch me where ever he wanted."

Luana: "You're so Naughty." They laughed. But I didn't find it amusing, neither did Flávia. We let out a smile so it wouldn't look like we didn't like the subject.

After I finished my food, I went up to my room. And grabbed my phone. I had a message from an unknown number:
I missed you at school. You guys should come to my pool party today. Tell the others.

Flavia walked in our room.

Manuela: "Want to go to a pool party?"

Flávia: "Are you serious? I was just about to ask you the same thing." She laughed.- "Let's go. I need a tan. I'm so pale."

Manuela: "Girl, let me ask you something ... Do the people at school know that we live all together?"

Flávia: "yeah they know."

Manuela: "what was the excuse you Guys used?"

Flávia: "That Guilherme's mom is an incredibly kind woman who took us in and helped us out because we have problems with our parents and had to leave home."

Manuela: "That makes her look like she's actually a good person" I spoke with irony in my voice.

Flávia: "Right. I can't imagine her being nice, not even for a second."

I decided to just stop talking about Helen before I get really pissed off at her.

I put on a cute strapless bikini. I was going to show to the girls that are in love with Guilherme and Gabriel who's poppin'.

Flavia and I put on suntan lotion all over our bodies. I helped Flávia put it on her back and she helped me.