Chapter 19

Notice!! This is the chapter where there will be erotic scenes and words. You can skip this chapter if you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man put his hand on my shoulder. He looked down at my cleavage, then put his face closer to mine , and put his mouth to my ear.
He whispered: "Let's go?!" I nodded my head. I turned my back to him and walked in the room. He followed. Once we were in the room he closed and locked the door behind me and went to the glamorous red bed. I unbuttoned his shirt and he took it off. I could see how beautifully sculpted his body was.

He said: "You're Manuela, right !?"

Manuela: "yeah. And yours is?"

"Rodrick." He tapped on the bed with a big smirk. "Come here... let our fun begin."

I took a deep breath and lied down on the bed beside him. He started to run his hand throughout my body. His hand started at my thigh and made it's way up to my breast.

Rodrick: "Am I your first client?"

Manuela: "yes." I Said quick and dry.
I was really nervous and I think he could feel it.

Rodrick started unbuttoning his pants then unzipped it. I watched his every move. He smoothed his hand over my thigh making the tiny dress rise, then squeezed the area he touched. He rose his hand and put it on my breasts.
I was in lingerie; he lowered my dress straps revealing the black lacy lingerie.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. . My hands were sweating, but they were also cold.

Rodrick lied over me with his arms holding himself up. He leaned down his face and began to kiss my neck.  He was kissing pretty hard, it even felt like he was sucking on my neck giving me a  hickey. I closed my eyes and tears streamed from my eyes. It was only a few so he didn't notice.

Rodrick opened my bra, and threw it on the floor. He put his hand over my boob and squeezed it. My nipples were hard to the sensation. Rodrick put his mouth to my nipple and began to suck on it. He sucked one at a time and while doing it on one, he squeezed the other with as much force as he should have. He hurt me, but I didn't say anything.

He stopped and ran his hand over his pants. He pulled his pants off with his underwear and his huge cock jumped out. It was already relatively upright and hard.

Rodrigo: "Beat me" he demanded. I sat up on the bed and held onto his dick.

I started to beat it with my hand. He settled himself on the bed and leaned his head back as I wrapped both my hands around it. I increased the intensity of the up and down movement and realized he was enjoying it. Rodrick put his hand in my hair, and began to pull it back while he looked at me.

Rodrigo: "Put that pretty little mouth of yours on my dick n.." He didn't even finish saying 'Now' and he was already forcing it into my mouth.  I re-adjusted myself on the bed, grasped his dick firmly and started licking the tip with my tongue. He was caressing the back of my neck.

I put the tip in my mouth. A shiver of disgust ran down my spine, but I had to keep going. I ran my tongue across the length of it. He moaned. I shoved his cock as far as I could in my mouth and surprisingly didn't gag.

I started to beat his dick really fast with my hand while my mouth was on the tip. He watched my every move. I stopped when he pulled my hair back and said that now would be my turn.