Chapter 57

Quick question: Would you guys rather me update every time right after I finish a chapter or update after I have a couple of chapters and update more than one at a time? Let me know in the comments. Because I know these chapters are really short so how would you guys rather me update?

Explicit Content!!
I actually feel weird writing explicit content. I just don't know how to describe it. So please cut me some slack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriel took off his pants and dry humped me. He squeezed my boobs gently, then lowered his face to my body and started to place kisses every where. His hands roamed every inch of my body. Adriel knew what he was doing and it was starting to excite me.

I put my hand on his cock and gripped it as I held onto it through his boxers. Adriel smirked and licked his lips as he looked down on me.

He inserted two fingers into me and started fingering me. It was weird when I had a client that actually cared about pleasuring me back. Most cared only about themselves.

He fingered me for a while, then took off the rest of our clothes. He sat on the bed and I went towards him. I grabbed his cock and started to suck it. He pulled my hair out of my face and held onto it.
I sucked his cock all the way down and felt my gag reflex activate. It made me want to take it out of my mouth, but I held it there.
As I sucked on it, I looked into his maliciously. He pulled me up, cupped my face, and kissed me. Adriel sucked on my tongue as he French kissed me.
He smiled and squeezed my boob. Then made me lie down.

I was now on my back in the missionary style position. He held his dick and played around with my clit before positioning himself at my entrance. He entered slowly into me, which made me want it more, then pulled out.
After teasing me a little, it was now go time. He entered into me again and already started up going really fast. I didn't know if I could take it anymore.

Adriel was still going fast and I was actually enjoying it. I moaned and yelled as I was trying to hold onto the sheets for my dear life. He was really giving me pleasure. It wasn't long before I fáceis and came.

He still hadn't came and asked me to go on all fours to doggy style. I listened to him and turned around.

Adriel put lube on his cock and stuck it into my ass slowly. It hurt a lot. After pounding into my ass he finally came and we both collapsed onto the bed.

He lay beside me and put my head on his chest. We were both panting heavily trying to catch our breath again. 

He was great at sex, I was so exhausted now. And he payed a lot of money, maybe I'll be done for tonight.

I ended up falling asleep on his chest and when I woke up about an hour later we were spooning and he had covered us with the luxurious comforter. I didn't get up, nor did I move a muscle. The bed was really comfortable.

Adriel woke up a few minutes later. He asked me if I would want to shower with him.

He turned on the shower water and we both got in. We washed and cleaned ourselves but couldn't hold back. We had shower sex. He felt so good inside of me!

After showering and changing back into our clothes, we had a drink. It was a thank you gift from the hotel.

He then took me back to the nightclub in his nice ass car. We were a little late and it was now dark outside. The girls were waiting for me to come back.

Flávia: "How was it Manu?"

Manuela: "He was amazing. And he said he'll come back to pick me up. There's nothing better than a five-star hotel. But I doubt he'll ever come back."

Flavia: "That guy is so damn rich. I saw the car you guys pulled up in. Did you ask how old he was?"

Manuela: "No. But he looked as if he was in his late 20's at most 30. He acts so classy... but in bed, wow! So much better than most of my other clients."

Luana: "Yeah... your clients." She said ironically.