Chapter 8

I quickly looked at all the girls running around in the house trying  to get ready. Then, went back upstairs.

Along with the dress, I put on some tan Luboutin heels that Flavia had left out for me on my bed.

For my makeup; I made a smokey eyeshadow look, eyeliner, mascara and bold dark lipstick.

Flavia was the first to see me down the stairs. "God damn. You look sexy."

"It's quite nice" Helen said. Nice? Nice? She couldn't have came up with a better compliment.

"Wow, gorgeous" Amanda also commented. "But if you steal my clients, I'll kill you and Make it look like it was an accident." I laughed at her witty joke but a chill also raced down my spine.

"I promise not to even look at your clients." I smiled and she winked at me.

"Nothing makeup can't fix" Amanda said again.

"You are beautiful, Manu" Jackeline added.

"Thank you" I replied.

"I don't know if you already know who is who; but that's Bruna. She prefers una instead. Know one knows why. She is the brat here" Flavia started introducing me to the girls, even though I already knew most of their names. I smiled at her. "This is Jackeline Our beautiful blonde. This is our alternative, Luana." Before Luana said anything Flavia continued. "But she can become bitchy most times." Luana rolled her eyes as Flavia finished speaking.. "That is the annoying one with many annoying comments, Amanda."

"Hey, girls. Nice to meet you." I cracked a smile and ran my hand through my hair.

When Flavia finished the introductions, we agreed on what day I would help with the household chores. We were brought together on the couch. I heard the stories of how the girls got here and told them everything about me... Or almost everything.

It was already dusk when the door handle turns and opens a few seconds later.

A beautiful, dark and tall guy enters the house. Woah, hold on. I know him. Guilherme? No. Wait. This is The Guilherme, son of Helen? What a small freaking world.

"Hey girls." He said and walked to the kitchen with several full grocery bags dangling from his hands. When he came back to the living room, he was empty handed.

Guilherme placed a kiss on Helen's forehead, "Hey, Mom."

He looked up at me strangely. "You... I do not know you." He raised an eyebrow.

"No. I don't think you do. I am a 'stranger' ." I replied.

"Ohhhh, ok. You're that girl from the street the other day. You went away and didn't even tell me your name."

"She's the beautiful, blonde girl that you were talking about a few days ago?" Luana asked surprised.

"Thanks for killing my fly" Guilherme replied. He took a pillow and threw it at Lu.

"Manuela. The 'beautiful blonde stranger girl' is named Manuela" I said. He thought I was beautiful? Hmm, good to know.

"Are  you the new prostitute?.." He asked.

Why so blunt :( Guilherme

"You can say that, I guess but this.. all this. I'm still kind of confused about everything."

Helen had left the room to prepare for dinner. The girls had their ears wide opened listening to Guilherme and I conversate.

"Damn, you really are gorgeous, and your body in that dress.. Wow." He looked at every inch of my body. I felt a little uncomfortable as his eyes stared me down.

"Thanks. Flavia told me to wear it."

This was the new me. I had to get used to this type of life. And wearing this type of clothing.

"Okay, I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm going up to my room. We'll talk more tomorrow. Guilherme quickly pecked my cheek and walked up to his room.

As soon as the boy left the room all the girls practically jumped out of their seats.

"Woah. No way. Don't be that girl. He is Helen's son. Don't do anything you'd regret" Flavia stated.

I widened my eyes.

"No! I'm not putting myself in harm by hooking up with him. Helen will end me if I do. I understand what will happen if I screw around with him, so I'm leaving myself out.