Chapter 72

I stood on one side and Flavia on the other. Flávia and I started pleasuring him by oral and hand jobs. He put his hands in our hair and pulled it back with a small tug. That turned me on even more.

Flavia ran her tongue all over his cock and he moaned loudly. We smirked then both started licking his cock at the same time.

She put his cock as far back as she could into her mouth then pulled it back out again.

Bernard: "Kiss each other, you sluts."
We followed his command and kissed each other. He seemed like he was taken off the edge as he stroked himself and stared at us. Our tongues dance as we deepened the kiss.

The guy took one of his hands to my ass and slapped it, I flinched; and no doubt left a hard print. We ended the kiss then went back to sucking him off. He started to unlace my lingerie but got a little impatient and started tugging on it. The lacy fabric was rubbing against my nipples making them even harder than they already were. Then he finally managed to get it off of me.

Flavia sucked his cock from root to tip. I stood up and faced him. He held me and started to lick my pussy. His warm tongue felt so good down there. I felt my legs go weak but he was holding on to me. He stuck two fingers in my vagina hole and squeezed one of my boobs tightly. He threw me on the bed and Flavia stopped sucking him.

I was in the missionary position. Most of my clients loved to put me in this position.

He grabbed his dick and inserted it into me slowly then pulled out. I could tell he wanted to tease me like I did to him before. Then he dived into me with all his might and I let out a loud moan. He started to thrust into me faster and faster.

Bernard: "Are you just going to stand there? Do ​​something!" He spoke heavily panting to Flavia. Flavia looked at me with a face expression of 'Help, Manu, what do I do?' I smiled and pulled her in closer to me.- "Suck her tits. Hurry!" Bernard yelled at her. She looked a little embarrassed, but she leaned over and put her hands on one of my breasts. I looked at her and encouraged her. She put her tongue to my boob and began to suck on my nipples. As soon as her mouth touched my nipple I shivered. The guy took her free hand and started to stimulate my clit and I moaned loudly.

Flavia continued fingering me. She played with vagina so fast and rough. Adrenaline was bursting all over my my body and chills went down my spine.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down, making her look at me. I bit my lower lip, then kissed she me. The guy has sped up his thrusting into me. This guys really knew what he was doing, unlike Other clients I had in the past had no idea.

He secured me onto the bed by holding me down by my waist. He went the deepest he could into me.

Bernardo: "Go to doggy style now" He said to me. I was still kissing Flavia, but I pulled away when I heard him. I turned on all fours and he slapped my ass.

He aimed his cock at my ass and started to push it into my ass hole. I bit my lower lip hard and yelled at the same time because it hurt.

Flavia knelt down beside Bernard and kissed him. He took off her lingerie and said, "Go over there in front of your little friend so she could eat you out. Go!"

She nodded and came in front of me. She spread her legs opened and rearranged herself in front of my face. I stuck one of my fingers into her pussy and she moaned. I smiled and started licking all over her clit. The guy stuck his cock into my ass while I was giving Flavia oral.