Chapter 49

He let me down and I hopped off of the seesaw. I went over to him and started punching his chest with a little force. He laughed and tried to hold my hands to try and stop me from hitting him but it didn't work.

He finally managed to hold my hands back, then stared at me. Gui took a step back because I tried to hit him again. As he stepped, he tripped over something and fell to the ground. Since he was holding on to my hands, I fell to the ground with him.
Actually, I fell on him. Face to face. Body to body. I could feel his breathing and heart racing too.

I looked away for a few seconds and saw Flávia looking at us. Then Felipe turned his eyes towards us too. Flavia made a gesture with her hands and said: "Just kiss him already."

I looked back at Guilherme and he smiled. He placed a hand on the back of my neck and kissed me. I should've gotten up, and ran for the hills, but I didn't.

I did want to be there, I did want him to continue kissing me. Even knowing that I could get into some deep shit with Helen.

As we kissed he held a grip on my waist and I put my hand to his face. I nuzzled his cheek as he squeezed my waist.

Even though this was wrong, it felt so right. My heart was racing with every movement Guilherme lips made. I smiled during the kiss when I heard Flavia say: "Hallelujah, ladies and gentlemen, finally."

I finished the kiss after a while and still was laying on top of him for a few more seconds. I ran a finger over his face as he kept trying to kiss me again. I smiled like an idiot and when it hit me that this... us shouldn't happen I got off him. I reached out and helped him up. He smiled at me and I was trying not to blush.

Guilherme's back had dirt and leaves all over it from laying on the ground.

Manuela: "What would your mom say if she saw how your back was right now."
He chuckled and I went behind him, to pat away the dirt, but it didn't work really well.

Flávia: "Do you too lovebirds want ice cream?"

Manuela: "One for me and one for him, right? I don't want to share. I love my sweets." 

Guilherme: "No wonder you're gaining weight." I bent over to the ground, picked up some sand, and threw it at him.

Manuela: "very funny Guilherme!" He seemed annoyed that I threw sand at him but the annoyance soon passed.

We walked a few blocks to the ice cream shoot to buy ice cream and when I asked for mine, Guilherme didn't even let me take the money out of my pocket. I thought it was nice gesture and Flavia gave me a smirk. I just rolled my eyes at her:

We went home before it started getting dark. There weren't any more kisses between Guilherme and I. I tried to avoid any talking about the kiss that happened before. I knew it was a mistake, but I felt like I needed it. I just didn't exactly know why I felt like I needed it.

About an hour later, we got dressed and Helen took us to the nightclub. I did the show today... and in addition to having 15 clients and a two-week queue of men wanting me, Helen gave me an extra 10%.
I was getting better and better at this whole being a prostitute thing.