Chapter 64

Guilherme: "That's beside the point. I just wanted to know if she had any other feelings for me besides friendship. Because, I started to feel something stronger for her, but I won't make a move unless I'm sure of what she feels for me."

Flavia: "You're so complicated Gui. Well, She had already told me about the kisses. But I'm not sure of what she feels for you. She's scared of your mom. I mean, scared of what she would do to her own mom. And not having any relationship with you, that's just a rule at the house. She doesn't want to put herself or her mom in trouble with Helen."

Guilherme: "Just give me some thing Flavia. I don't want to fall for Manuela or anything because I'm aware of the rules of the house, or to later see her making out with Gabriel or any other guy."

Flavia: "I doubt she'll want to get involved with anyone, especially you. What she wants more is to get more clients to make even more money... and other stuff.."

Guilherme: "Well. I realized that I wont be able to get anymore information from you about her. But it's all right, Flá." He said as he was coming out of the bathroom.

I acted as if I had just came back from getting water and not listening to their conversation. I gave him a smile and entered the bathroom.

Manuela: "he doesn't want to fall for me?"

Flavia: Did you hear everything?

Manuela: "I don't think I heard everything, but enough."

Flavia: "Now it's all your choice. You have him wrapped around your finger and you don't even know. If you want him, go for it. If you don't, let him go and put him behind you. But just know that if you put him behind you, there are 3 others ready to snatch him. The same goes for Gabriel."

Manuela: "Please don't confuse me anymore. I already do that myself."

About an hour later, Helen came to pick us up from the party. I got home and I felt dizzy again. I took a shower and lay down on my bed. From that, It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

On Sunday, Guilherme asked me to study Spanish with him. Early in the morning, I went to his room.... Helen disappeared today. She left to go somewhere early in the morning.

I opened all the Spanish books the teacher had given us to study.

Guilherme: "Why is Spanish so hard? Like what's the difference between el y Ella?" I laughed.

Manuela: "Gui, Just have patience I'm sure you'll get it soon enough."

Guilherme: "You called me Gui, not Guilherme. What a miracle."

Manuela: "Are you going to throw confetti up too?"

Guilherme: "If I had confetti, I would."

Manuela: "I'm hungry."

Guilherme: "Me too, I'll go get some cake. Want a piece?"

Manuela: "What flavor?"

Guilherme: "Carrot cake with chocolate over it."

Manuela: "Oooo. Yes, please."

Guilherme: "Okay, I'll bring it. He said and got up. He left the room and I lied down on the bed. I felt so lazy today. I pushed away some books to get comfortable.

Guilherme came back with two pieces of cake and two glasses of coke. I smiled as he placed it on the nightstand.

He approached the bed and stood beside me.

Guilherme: "You can't be layind down on my bed like that."

Manuela: "oh well."

Guilherme: "you can't! You look too good. I won't be able to hold back."

He was staring at me. I felt nervous when he was gazing down at my body. He moved closer to me and sat beside me on the bed.

My breathing began to speed up, he put a hand on my face and began to smooth it on my cheek.

I froze. I wanted to pull him in and kiss him so bad, just jump on him and make out. But I didn't move a muscle.