Chapter 65

I tried to control myself, but everything got worse when I smelled his cologne.

Guilherme continued with his hand on my face and looking at me. We didn't take our eyes off of each other.

He brought his face in closer to me and placed his lips on mine. I couldn't resist it then. I couldn't just get up from there and tell him to back off because I wanted this too. He makes me feel confused about what I want with him but at that moment I knew I wanted him. My heart raced with every moment our lips made together.

I was tired of lying to myself. I knew we both wanted to be with each other. And at that moment, in that kiss, I was sure of it. Or at least I could finally admit. We kissed each other like a couple that had no worry in the world.

I took my hand to the back of his neck. I gently tugged on his hair and my fingers knotted themselves in it. He would nibble on my bottom lip and I would almost break the kiss when I smiled.

Guilherme continued kissing me as he brought his body closer to mine and lay on top of me. His grip was tight on my waist as he held me down. His hand that was on my face, he was now holding himself up with it. He increased the intensity of the kiss. It was now more sloppy and fast.

When we kissed the first time I didn't think he was a great kisser but now, I wanted him more than ever; it's like he's been practicing.

I came up for air. He looked down at me for a few seconds then brought his lips to my neck and started placing kisses on the area.

Guilherme knew what he was doing. He was turning me on to the max.

I tilted my head back to make more room for the hickey he was giving me.

I pulled at his shirt, but didn't take it off. He placed one more kiss on my neck then brought his mouth to my ear, and whispered softly, "I need you, Manu" I smiled in response so I wouldn't ruin the mood because I didn't know what to say. This felt so unreal. I wanted to stop that moment and press replay so I could listen to him saying that to me a hundred times more.

Guilherme kissed me again. This time the kiss wasn't as sloppy. We both wanted this. I needed him too.

Guilherme took my hands and held them up behind my head my head as his tongue explored my mouth. The air was starting to heat up. Then we heard the we heard the door knob turn and someone came in.