Chapter 82

The masquerade night was finally here. I was excited, for once nobody would know who I was. And this was the first time trying something like this at the club.

I put on a really short dress that Flávia had bought me when the girls went out shopping. I paired it with one of my highest heels.

I was coming down the stairs, and Guilherme appeared at the bottom.

Guilherme: "Oh Wow.. you look hot."

I giggled and took the last step.

Manuela: "Like always."

Guilherme: "It's already hard enough for me to be near you when you're wearing bunny shorts and now, when you're dressed like that.. "

Manuela: "Why do you hang around me then?"
Why did I say that? Wow, Manuela. If you enjoy him being around you, why..

Guilherme: "Thats actually a good question." He was moving towards me to put his hands on my waist, but he quickly restrained himself and backed up when he saw Bruna coming down the stairs.

The other girls were soon ready too and Helen took us to the nightclub.

We started the strip show around 10 o'clock. It lasted for about fifteen minutes. Then in the end, the clients would queue to schedule with us.

We waited for Helen to call us to the rooms we got.

Helen: "Manuela, room 10. I'm sending you all straight to the rooms, no meeting up first, hurry!." I didn't answer her, I was really distracted.

Helen yelled, "Manuela! Go to room 10 now whore!"

Manuela: "I'm not deaf!"

Helen: "Sounds like you are. Now hurry!"

Manuela: "Alright I'm going." I walked past and glared at her.

Then made my way to the room. I entered it quickly and didn't even look at who my client was.

His back was facing me, with his hands in his pockets. He was a tall man, dressed in a black suit.

I closed the door, and stood next to
it.- "psst" I whistled softly.

The man turned around, and oh my God I almost fainted right there and then. It was my Spanish teacher Otávio. The one that everyone always thought was sexy.

I stood there in shock, leaning against the door. My heart was racing. My blood seemed to be.. boiling.

I actually thought about running, running away, and declining him. But I didn't. I wasn't going to start a reputation of me declining clients. And he wouldn't even know who I was, I was wearing a mask.

Otávio: "Hello, young lady" He was staring at every inch of my body.

Manuela: "Hello! I said cold and dry. He didn't seem to notice the tension in my voice. Good thing.

What the hell.

I decided to continue with it, but only because the mask was covering who I was and it would prevent him from seeing my face, hopefully.

He came up to me and held me by the waist. Then pulled me in closer to him closing the gap between our bodies. His arms were really strong on my waist. And his cologne smelled heavenly.

Otávio moved my hair away from my neck and started placing kisses all over the area. I focused only on what excuse I would give if he asked me to take off the mask. But It didn't take long for me to think of one that would convince him.

Otávio: "Can I see your face?" He barely finished speaking and already put his hands on the mask to take it off.