Chapter 69

Otávio: "Calm down Manuela" he took his hands off the chair and put them up as if he had surrendered. I actually felt relieved to see him like that.- "I thought you felt the same way about me. After all. You were flirting with me."

Manuela: "Wait, what?." -I interrupted him- "I didn't flirt with you. I was just being king and polite. That's really different from flirting with you."

Otávio: "Oh, okay. Sorry then, that was my misunderstanding. I was almost positive the feeling was mutual. And I'm not going to force you into anything. I wouldn't do that."

Manuela: "It's fine. I'm going to go now"

Otávio: "Hey, umm. Do you mind not telling anyone about this?"

Manuela: "Okay... I won't tell anyone if you change Guilherme's quiz grade. He studied so much for this quiz, he deserves at least an 88."

Otávio looked as if he was going to say something but didn't actually. He just nodded in agreement, then I left the class. My heart was racing and I still felt a little nervous. I thought he was going to sexually harass me or something. Just because he's hot, I still refuse to have sex with my teacher.

I calmed myself down and went to my next class. I wanted to forget what had happened before .

I felt the urge that I needed to tell someone. So I called Flavia in the middle of class.

Manuela: "Flávia."

Flavia: "Yeah?"

Manuela: "I think Otávio was trying to hit on me." 

Flavia: "oh wow."

Manuela: "No, seriously. He tried to kiss me."

Flavia: "And you didn't kiss him back? You would've became the school's it girl if you did that."

Manuela: "As if I cared, about being the it girl. I was just scared. I thought he was going to force me into having sex with him."

Flavia: "I would let him do anything to me."

Manuela: "Stop it Flá. I'm being serious."

Flavia: " sorry. We'll just talk about it later." I nodded then went back to paying attention to the class.

The Lunch bell rung. We all walked out and met up at the cafeteria. As I was walking by the tables I could hear rumors and everyone talking about what happened Saturday. The truth was that it was just a game. What don't people get about that.

Some sophomore idiots passed by me and some of them shouted: "You're such a lesbian" , "You finally stepped out of the closet", "You need cock in your life to be a woman!"

What a bunch of Annoying little high schoolers! I wanted to tell them to go to hell. But I did better, I just ignored them. Acting like I didn't even hear what they said.

Some more idiots passed by Flavia and I and said: "You two together in my bed would be a amazing. I'd eat both of you out.", "sucks that you're lesbians."
I ate my lunch without paying any more attention to the words any of them said.

I started eating my lunch and saw Isabella on the other side of the cafeteria with a bandage on her face. I called Henrique over and asked him why she had it on her face. He said that my scratches forced her to wear the bandage; since they were too deep. I laughed out loud. Even though it wasn't funny. But to me it was. She deserved much more than a few scratches.

Some people have been calling me names such as 'abuser'. It made me even more mad that they think Im an abuser. They have no idea what I been through. I just wanted to hit everyone of them then walk out of school like nothing happened.

None of them had the right to say that about me especially when they don't even know me. But I didn't do anything. I just tried to ignore them and remember to never play a game of truth or dare at a party ever again. It just caused such a mess today.

Flavia told me that by Wednesday, no one would care about this anymore. There would be other rumors going around by then.

Lunch was over and we went back to our classes.

Guilherme came all happy towards our desks.

Guilherme: "Wow, Manu, can you believe that Otávio reviewed over my test and gave me 90? Haha. He's my new favorite teacher."