Chapter 32

Monday; The first day of school.

I woke up early, took a long hot shower, and got ready. Flavia had let me borrow one of her school uniform shirts. I actually thought that these uniforms look way less ugly then the ones from my last school.

I woke Flavia up and she went to the bathroom. I went downstairs and the girls were already having breakfast.

Manuela: "Good morning." I said out loud. I got an answer from everyone except Amanda. Guilherme and Helen were also there eating breakfast. Flavia came downstairs a little later. When she got to the kitchen she was basically jumping up and down like a little girl excited for a Barbie doll.

Flávia: "Good morning my beautiful people!"

Helen: "Why are you so excited to go to school?"

Flávia: "To See all my friends, that's it"

Helen: "Yeah, sure." Helen took her last sip of coffee and stood up. "I have to run some errands. You will have to walk to school today. Amanda, if you want, you can come with me. Your school is far away."

Amanda: "ok, I'm going!"

Helen: "Hurry up. I don't have all day." Amanda hurried, grabbed her bag and followed Helen. They both left the house.

Bruna: "two less snakes in the house"

Jackeline glared at Bruna then looked at Guilherme.

Bruna: "Oh, sorry Gui. Sometimes I forget that you're her son."

Guilherme: "It's fine. Just watch it next time." He said seriously. I finished eating breakfast, put on my shoes, and took my bag. Guilherme stood in front of me and started checking me out.

Guilherme: "Do those tight pants follow the uniform?"

Manuela: "As if you haven't already seen people with something tighter or smaller" I smirked at him.

Guilherme: "I'm joking around with you... stranger."

Manuela: "Why do you men annoy us women and when we go off on them they get mad?"

Guilherme: "I was only joking. Chill out, Manuela."

Manuela: "It's always good when you call me Manuela and not stranger" I laughed and went to Flávia. -Are you ready Flávia?"

Flavia: "yeah, I'm almost done."

She finished eating and the girls did too. We finished up our last steps of getting ready and we all went to school on foot; we were walking slowly. Guilherme was talking to Bruna. They laughed and made me think that maybe they acted friendly so it would distract us from seeing their love together.

Jack: "Wow... I really can't believe this is our last year of high school.

Bruna: " I wish I had classes with you guys."

Flavia: "No one told you to be a brat" We laughed.

Bruna: "I love you too, Flávia" she said ironically.

Flavia: "Thanks for kissing my ass" She laughed and hugged Bruna. I looked at the two of them and I smiled.

Bruna: "No need to be jealous Manu. We can share Flávia" she said while letting go of her.

Manuela: "I'm not" I laughed and frowned at Bruna, shaking my head.

Guilherme: "Ladies, here we go. Let's make this our Year."

As we approached the block you can start to see the brick school building behind the trees.

It looked big. There were a lot of people hanging outside. It wasn't really fancy or anything. I don't know why I expected it to be. We walked up to it and walked in.