Chapter 29

I knew there had to be someone involved for you to be in such an excitement for school.

Manuela: "oh my God... tell me everything. Who is this Feli?"

Flavia: "ahh" she let out an exaggerated sigh.

Manuela: "Come on, please. I told you about Guilherme and I. I want to know everything about you two."

Flavia: "It's nothing big, But I kind of have an affair with Felipe."

Manuela: "who's Felipe?" I interrupted her.

Flavia: "Felipe is Gui's best friend. They are inseparable. They're practically the same Person but to me Felipe is way sexier. We all started going to school together a few years ago and I've always had a thing for him, and when Guilherme told me he had a thing for me too we started hooking up. We're not officially dating because of this whole me being a prostitute thing."

Manuela: "And do you truly like him?"

Flávia: "Are you kidding? I would really love to be something more than his friend with benefit but I can't. It won't work out." Flávia's face expression changed. "But we do act as a couple and hang out as much as we can."

Manuela: "Do the girls know about him?"

Flavia: "do you really thing I would let them threaten me by saying something to Helen? No one in my kingdom does that to the queen."

Manuela: "Kingdom? Queen? I don't know if you know but I'm new here so maybe explain what that all means." I smiled. She laughed. Flávia: "You're hilarious. I'll explain ... I'm sort of popular at school, so the girls are so like my crew. That's why they act so 'submissive' here. They kind of bring it from school. I feel like everyone from school thinks I'm this bitchy mean girl but there's actually a scandalous story behind my life; and I'm not actually mean. People give me morals there, you know !? You'll see when we get there. It's a really nice environment and I love that school. This year will be even better, because we won't have taunting Amanda spoiling everything ... "

Manuela: "How come...?"

Flavia: "I forget you're new. It feels like I've known you for years ... But anyways, Amanda got expelled. That stupid head posted photos of a naked girl that's goes there on a website. I think it was the schools blog. I don't know what goes on in her head. She did that on a school computer and they caught her on  camera too.  They found out and she got expelled. Apparently that wasn't enough stupidness from her. Before leaving school grounds on her last day she had a fight with the girl too she posted about. So Now Helen enrolled her in a school that's about 40 minutes away. That's was the only school that had vacant spots."

Manuela: "That's crazy. Speaking of vacancy at school, Helen has yet got to see if there's room at your school. I hope there is."

Flavia: "Helen already took care of that. She got you into the same school as us.  I thought she told you?"

Manuela: "No. How did she get everything to enroll me?"

Flavia: "Do you really think that Helen doesn't have her contacts?" She laughed.

Manuela: "hm, weird right? But good, I just want to go to school and try to get rid of her."

Flavia: "There you go girl."

We spent some time talking and then we decided to leave the house. We went to the mall and bought some nice clothes. I needed some since I didn't bring many when I left my house. We passed by the food court and each got a sub. I was really hungry.

It was great to spend the day with Flavia. She was fun and I totally felt at ease with her.

School starts next week, I was anxious and nervous but also really excited. Even though I'm starting to get used to this place, I couldn't believe I had a chance to leave.

We went home and it was time to go to the nightclub. Helen was furious when we got there.

Helen: "May I ask why you two whores were late? Who do you think you guys are? Don't think you can go around breaking my rules!"

We were silent. "As your punishment I'll take half of what you make today."

Flavia: "WHAT?!"

... Helen: "Shut up!"